BLOGS

an81angel

1. In loving memory - Chenoa

Chenoa's Goodbye:

Yesterday my dog, Chenoa, died. She was born March 21st, 1999 in an animal shelter in Santa Barbara California. She was the runt of the litter and looked like a burrito when we first saw her. She had a big brother named Romeo who always looked out for her and made sure she got food at the shelter before her other siblings could eat it all. They used to catch her by her tail and drag her away, but Romeo would always stop them. My mother and I picked her out, but she

Updated 02-06-2013 at 12:30 PM by an81angel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Puppet Pirates Caption Contest #2

Wow, I just found out that I am a finalist this time around for the 2nd installment of the puppet pirates caption contest. This is so exciting!!!

Good luck to everyone!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Inaugural Puppet Pirates Caption Contest Finalists

My mother is one of the 5 finalists for the 1st ever Puppet Pirates caption contest. Head on over and vote now @ Pirate101.com -- look for it under Nov. 13th Tradewinds Tribune news article. I hope she winds. Good luck to everyone, best of luck to my mother!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Promotional Map Hidden Messages Revealed

So, on the map that was sent out to people through the postal service, there are several sentences scattered about in a foreign spiral language. I have deciphered these, and they are as thus:

Top of Map: Dress your best for the royalty of Monquista
    Top Right Paragraph: From the journal of Marco Pollo - In my voyage across the spiral, on the world of Mooshu, I discovered a powerful and invaluable treasure: selfless loyalty, in the form of a pledge of service to any who decipher ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Marco Pollo's Map Promotion

I just got my map from my letterbox and am very excited. It is high gloss, on thick paper which means it is durable. However, it is perforated so any tugging will rip it apart easily -- making it less durable that it should be. I got my codes and redeemed 2 of them (not sure what to do with the other 2 yet), and I got to read the special letter from Marco Pollo to Headmaster Ambrose. I wonder when we will actually be able to go to El Dorado and see the wonders and horrors described in the letter. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast