BLOGS

ShadowStrikeV2

1. Shadow's Guide to RolePlay Lore: Materials.

This is my

{NOTE: This blog will often be heavily edited, and many descriptions will change as people add suggestions, things will be added, and in some cases may be omitted. So be sure to check often in case things have changed.}

I encourage everyone to post in the comments about things you'd like me to add to the Guide. I will typically use your exact wording, but this may not be the case all the time. If, at any moment, you come up with additions to subjects you've ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Shadow's Guide to RolePlay Lore: Events.

{NOTE: This blog will often be heavily edited, and many descriptions will change as people add suggestions, things will be added, and in some cases may be omitted. So be sure to check often in case things have changed.}

ATTENTION: So I've recently decided that, instead of creating one massive hard-to-navigate-blog-post, I'll be making several smaller blog-posts for each category. This will be the "events" category post.

I encourage everyone to post in the comments ...

Updated 05-16-2016 at 02:25 AM by ShadowStrikeV2

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Origin's Challenge.

Ok, so this is a challenge. Anyone who can guess Robin's true place of birth will get to be my brainstorming partner for my next RP. They'll be influencing it from the very start because I haven't even begun thinking of another one yet. This was just something I came up with because I thought it'd be fun and unique. Anyone gonna accept the challenge?

If so, where you should start looking is his Profile (if you haven't already guessed that.) But something you may not know, is there's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Chi Force: What it is and how to use it.

Well, Jason uses a lot o Chi magic, so I thought here would be a good place to get all my thoughts about what it is, how it works, and what abilities you can gain through Chi magic.

First off, chi is life-force. It flows like a sort of ethereal water through all living things. For this reason, I consider chi magic/manipulation a form of Theurgy (Life Magic). Chi is to the soul as water to the body. Chi is what the soul is primarily made of, and it flows in a current through all living ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Interview: Cunning Hunter Sharp (Q&A)

Q: Who were your parents?

A: Well, they were both former Valencian scholars who fled once the Armada began taking over. After fleeing to Skull Island, Avery took them in. My dad was a valuable member to his crew. You see, he wasn’t only a physicist, my father had also served in the Polarian War. He used his knowledge as a physicist to refine weapons. Giving them sharper blades or a more balanced weight. He would take cheap weapons and make them perfect. Selling them for often
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast