BLOGS

Dys/functional Aventures - In the cabin

Well... Arf.

It's just my Pirate101 central blog.

1. What happened to me?

by , 11-08-2014 at 03:19 PM (Dys/functional Aventures - In the cabin)
    I mean seriously... What happened?

I've become a person I used to hate.
    I'm being social, yes... but I've been mean to others a lot, and it satisfies one part while dissatisfying another part.

I want to repair bonds that I've broken between friends, as I understand I have wronged them.
    I want to be able to casually converse with people who I've talked to in the past, and at least try to talk it out with them.

I've ruined so much.
    I've tried ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Well...

by , 09-22-2014 at 04:01 PM (Dys/functional Aventures - In the cabin)
    -grumbles at how predictions that he makes about himself always turn out false-

Updated 11-08-2014 at 03:12 PM by Seraphim of Light

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Censorship rant

by , 09-21-2014 at 11:03 AM (Dys/functional Aventures - In the cabin)
    Nevermind...

Updated 09-21-2014 at 11:04 AM by Seraphim of Light

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How I personally imagine the roleplayers

by , 09-19-2014 at 07:34 PM (Dys/functional Aventures - In the cabin)
    Okay. This is just my personal take on how I imagine every roleplayer I can name right off the bat, and how I personally see them

Will start with one of the first ones I ever met, and have known since I joined Central.
    @Sakura no Miko has always seemed like one of those tough girls, never to mess with. I'd always picture her 5'3, blonde with a dark green cloak that surrounds her body. Under it, she's in a Dragonspyre-style armor, with a rather large sword ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Short Story - Tartarus

by , 09-14-2014 at 12:25 AM (Dys/functional Aventures - In the cabin)
    Well, more of a letter than anything.

Fair warning, this is a Halo short. I'll keep it G-rated, but this is for anyone who doesn't know who Tartarus is, he's the guy in my Avatar. Brute boss from Halo 2. Mohawk Man.

Anyway, this was thought up in about an hour. I'd posted this in my Wizard101 Central blog about a month ago(?), right before I went to Cedar Point. I'd been thinking on this for awhile, but I thought I'd finally get around to writing it fully.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast