BLOGS

Blog Comments

Good luck with the level ups and is the bazaar in pirate like wizard's?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushcut
    I understand, and I am surprised that no one else on this site but you and me have missed once-in-a-lifetime opportunities
    Yeah, that's weird. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless_David_Noble
    I missed beta to man. \: And I also missed a field trip. 5th grade, to Jekyll Island. It's a small Island of the cost of the state I live in. I'll never get a second chance at that field trip, or the beta technically, but with the beta thing, there's always the next game.
    I understand, and I am surprised that no one else on this site but you and me have missed once-in-a-lifetime opportunities
    I missed beta to man. \: And I also missed a field trip. 5th grade, to Jekyll Island. It's a small Island of the cost of the state I live in. I'll never get a second chance at that field trip, or the beta technically, but with the beta thing, there's always the next game.
    Hope your special day was Fantastic and with each year they get Better and Better.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaosxtech
    You got it Cutcrush! har!
    Nar! ye say it correctly or ye be walkin' da plank!
    So hows the game treating you?
    You got it Cutcrush! har!
    forget about beta... bring on the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybunny009
    I think someone should create a club for that o:
    There already is, it's also titled "Pirate101 Beta" but it has a different cover pic, and a different description

Looking at Katherine's screenshot of Alpha, I start to miss the testing days already, I hope depression doesn't spur up I:
    I think someone should create a club for that o:
    What's the huge deal and benefit of getting into the beta one day before everyone else??
    x clap clap clap clap clap clap clap x
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybunny009
    I understand your feeling even though I did get into beta I had very similar things happen to me and for the sake of everybody who is feeling like that I shall only wear my beta eye-patch in battle ^^
    I kinda got mad at my friend when she ported to me and wore that in battle :/
    I understand your feeling even though I did get into beta I had very similar things happen to me and for the sake of everybody who is feeling like that I shall only wear my beta eye-patch in battle ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino
    I kinda agree with you, but
    I just got over the day they got it.
    Whenever I see someone with it, I'm like cool, then
    I just leave it like that.
    O well, we NON-beta players have different opinions :/
    Mine just seems more personal that's all, I hope ya understand :/
    sigh, I wish I could rewind time
    I kinda agree with you, but
    I just got over the day they got it.
    Whenever I see someone with it, I'm like cool, then
    I just leave it like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerision
    Oh, hey, what the heck. I'm a sophomore in high school too and the same thing happened to me with the five-day weekend and all. But my school's a shelter and they're not supposed to open until Monday, so... yay, I guess? Hope I don't fail the marking period.
    Same, but I get to stay at home lol. I think they're moving the end of the first quarter (in my school) so I hope I can get enough work done thru all this procrastination
    Oh, hey, what the heck. I'm a sophomore in high school too and the same thing happened to me with the five-day weekend and all. But my school's a shelter and they're not supposed to open until Monday, so... yay, I guess? Hope I don't fail the marking period.
    now it's a 5 day weekend O_O
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast