BLOGS

Let's Talk...

Aside from irl stuff going on with me, I will talk about the 2 scifi games I (will play): "Transformers Universe" and "Wildstar". Both are going live this year, 2014.

1. Test day & Patient (my mom's) relocation in the hospital

by , 05-11-2012 at 11:28 PM (Let's Talk...)
    Well, finished two tests today; one from World History CP & one from Bio Honors. Anyways, today when I went to the hospital, my mom seems to be having trouble resting. (I can tell you that it's a good hospital in Manhattan, yet I live in NJ.) Floor 11 of this part of the hospital doesn't have enough of what my mom needs, so my sister, my mom's friend, my sister's friend, & I moved with my mom to another part of the hospital where she will be given extensive care and different medication. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. First my laptop gets jacked, now my mom's in pain

by , 05-10-2012 at 09:58 PM (Let's Talk...)
    I had a usual day at school today, until my laptop got its screen broken & then I had to take it to the laptop coordinator. He says it'll take a couple to a few days for repairs, so i prob won't get my laptop back to play W101, do homework, & use Gimp until Monday. (Gimp is more functional on my laptop, not my home computers.) Also, I visited the hospital today to see my mom, and she held her stomach in agonizing pain until blood eventually dripped from her hand. She's now withered down ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Going-Ons for me today

by , 05-09-2012 at 07:40 PM (Let's Talk...)
    After school today, I visited my old school to see my middle school teachers. Afterwards, I came home to finish homework early, then my mom, my sis, & a son of my mom's friend went to the hospital together for my mom's appointment. Anyways, now I'm home alone! XD I've been on W101 for a couple of hours now while watching the movie, Push, from YouTube. Anyways, I microwaved a Japanese TV dinner when I decided to microwave egg in a cup (it works!) heh heh, I'll post a pic here later :P
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. We be sailing the high seas!

by , 05-08-2012 at 10:19 PM (Let's Talk...)
    Nah, my high sea is yer low sea! XD get it? high C, low C? anyways, I'll cut the humor for now. This is my first blog entry & I am the 2nd person to make blog entries as of now on Pirate101 Central. I gotta say, it's quite nifty for Jester to be really generous to make all the contestants, myself as one of them, of the "New Ranking Symbols" project as I like to call it earn 200 FG & this blog here! anyways, I'll be posting some memo here, prob some catchphrase, joke, or word of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910