BLOGS

Let's Talk...

Aside from irl stuff going on with me, I will talk about the 2 scifi games I (will play): "Transformers Universe" and "Wildstar". Both are going live this year, 2014.

1. Boom boxes!

by , 05-16-2014 at 09:53 PM (Let's Talk...)
    Kinda a late update on stuff on Wildstar lately since I've been quite busy, but ANYWAYS... Wildstar's been in Open Beta since last weekend (sorry for the late announcement), and although this has been said before on their websites, for every day, you log on, you get 3 Boom Boxes per day to receive upon launch!

Ex: I spent a week before launch logging onto Wildstar once a day. Thus, I get 21 Boom Box gifts when I play during the game's official debut!

Here's what the gift ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Payment Plans of Wildstar

by , 03-31-2014 at 09:20 PM (Let's Talk...)
    Here's what I found out about Wildstar's subscription plans:

Wildstar subscription plan.png
    Wildstar C.R.E.D.D. plan.png

C.R.E.D.D. basically is an item you buy with real money, use for a month, and then barter it on the market. The C.R.E.D.D. you sold could be bought with gold by others, so the buyer can use a 1-month sub for free. (And then the process is repeated all over, again.)

If anyone has questions, comment in the post below.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Still could be better

by , 03-28-2014 at 08:37 PM (Let's Talk...)
    I got my March SAT score and it's 1710. Sigh, it's so-so. I'll need 200-300 more points in order to get a score which will receive more attention from good colleges. I know I am improving on Math and Writing, but Critical Reading is still hard to study for. Wish me luck, guys, I have to take the test 2 more times.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Coming soon!

by , 03-12-2014 at 05:04 PM (Let's Talk...)
    Just a little heads up to all my blog viewers that this blog will be under construction to prepare for my Wildstar findings. (I might post some other random stuff as well such as Transformers Universe material.) Basically, i'll take any questions people ask on here bout the 2 sci-fi online games I will play, so I can give you P101C members an insight on what I've been playing. Until then, I'll be continuing to gather screenshots of my gameplay and look for proper videos to show people (mostly Wildstar, ...

Updated 03-14-2014 at 04:44 AM by Crushcut (Word choices)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. #IHateMyLife

by , 02-20-2014 at 04:56 PM (Let's Talk...)
    Ludicrous, absolutely ludicrous. If there's one thing I could never win at, it's giveaways. Whether they be forums, Rafflecopters, Twitter, or Facebook, I could never get at least ONE thing from a giveaway. EVER. They're the easiest thing to ever get me a reward for my favorite games, so why must I take the HARD WAY with contests?? WHY must I work for the prize that my family irl would not get me for my favorite games to play? WHY does God LET THIS HAPPEN??
    (At least the KI team was kind ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast