BLOGS

Let's Talk...

Aside from irl stuff going on with me, I will talk about the 2 scifi games I (will play): "Transformers Universe" and "Wildstar". Both are going live this year, 2014.

1. OMG, I got into a beta for the first time!

by , 02-18-2014 at 06:29 PM (Let's Talk...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushcut View Post
    There's game from NCSoft and Carbine Studios that is in development called Wildstar. The game has recently been having giveaways for closed beta, and there was a 40,000 beta key distribution 2 hrs ago for the weekend beta session of Wildstar. And wadya know? This KI Gamer has snagged a key!
    Wildstar weekend beta closed version.jpg

Notes: The website name here is the actual addressee name while I had to black out the code to prevent people from using it first.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Update on Transformers Universe!

by , 02-07-2014 at 12:53 PM (Let's Talk...)
    Optimus Prime has another new look? Awesome! The game is finally confirmed to be released this summer, so get your systems ready, fellow Autobots and Decepticons, the battle that lasted for years wages on.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. God guide you, Holleran

by , 01-20-2014 at 10:37 PM (Let's Talk...)
    I'm quite not surprised that Madison Holleran's, um, situation was never discussed on here since it is quite depressing news. The circumstances have been updated today, and I feel so bad for her now. Anyways, I hope everyone offers their condolences to the Holleran family.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Make-a-Wish strikes again!

by , 01-02-2014 at 07:24 PM (Let's Talk...)
    First we got our Ryan the Relentless here on Skull Island, and now the world of Wizard101 has a new NPC called Allan Ghostdust! Well, it is not a very happy story unfortunately. Recently this morning, Kevin DeClarke/Kevin Lifecaster tweeted that his brother, Allan Ghostdust, had passed away this morning. I wanna write this blog post to be sure that members on here are aware and that we all pay our respects to Kevin's family. Though there are plenty of us who dunno Allan much, we oughta remember ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Happy New Year! 2014 is finally here!

by , 01-01-2014 at 01:24 AM (Let's Talk...)
    Well, with 2013 behind us, I hope we can all get a fresh start with 2014 upon us! Best Wishes to all!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast