BLOGS

Let's Talk...

Aside from irl stuff going on with me, I will talk about the 2 scifi games I (will play): "Transformers Universe" and "Wildstar". Both are going live this year, 2014.

1. A Review on "Surviving High School" from 4-5 years ago

by , 12-25-2013 at 10:18 PM (Let's Talk...)
    Well, we've all had read stories involving horror, fantasy, sci-fi, and historical fiction, right? We've all loved the action and dialogue of each of the characters of those stories, true? While I was playing random app games on my Galaxy S2, I noticed that EA Games has this game called "Surviving High School." I remember playing it on my iPod Touch 3-5 years ago, so I decided to give it a go once more. I played through the entire first episode decently, ending up with a bonus scene that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. For a Transformers Freak like me, I can't wait for this game

by , 12-07-2013 at 04:49 PM (Let's Talk...)
    I happened to stumble upon this video one day, when I was looking for a computer version of a Transformers Multiplayer Co-op game, and this is the latest I can get:

I'm hoping more info will be added. I will join as an Autobot for sure. I know it's one of those battle arena games, but I hope there's gonna be special story missions where I can interact/battle with important characters such as Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It's that time again for plenty of us

by , 09-22-2013 at 10:17 PM (Let's Talk...)
    School sure keeps us younger players busy from playing freely in the Spiral and other MMORPG universes, right? Apparently, it's junior year of high school for me, the dreaded important year of high school to finish up college entrance exams and figure out where you're going for college. 2-3 of my classes are hard (this is my second year with ALL Honors classes), although AP Art ain't that bad. I'm glad to still be on here though since I never have time for sports, band, or stage show practices (all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sigh, I'm so ashamed of and mad at myself

by , 06-29-2013 at 12:26 PM (Let's Talk...)
    I'm really upset at myself. I envy the people who are strong players in the legion on Aion, but after my older sister scolded me a bit, I suddenly thought, "why am I doing this? I only know these guys through the internet but playing with them hinders my real life goals." Online gaming community is the only place where I could fit in with people, so then my older sister was like, "go get a job at Aion, you won't have a future." I guess I should take a break. I'm entering junior ...

Updated 07-01-2013 at 11:15 PM by Crushcut

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. HA! I WAS RIGHT .... in other news, prep for the LIVE debut of MB and Aquila

by , 05-01-2013 at 08:44 PM (Let's Talk...)
    I am SOOOOOOO happy that I was right about Bishop's class. I made a thread a year back taking a guess at what Bishop is and I AM CORRECT!!! WOOT! anyways, I'm now starting Mooshu as lvl 43, kinda OP, but I GOT THE POWER. I wish I could go onto Test Realm, but my pirate on there will be held back in Cool Ranch. So to those who haven't made much progress to be able to explore MB and Aquila in Test Realm, be sure to prep for the live debut! Just get to lvl 50 in a jiffy, and do the same for companions ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast