BLOGS

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Notes on Initiations in Magic

I haven't posted here in forever, but after getting some insight on a fairly misunderstood topic in ritualism, I figured I would simply write about it. This topic is about magical initiation. An initiation, is often seen as a ritual, to bring someone within a specific current of energy, or system of magic.

There seems to be a misunderstanding.

See, most think initiations can only be performed in the same room between the initiate and the initiator. Being in the presence ...

Updated 08-11-2016 at 06:17 PM by The Hoodoo Master

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Shattering

All those who needed to benefit from this knowledge, have.

Updated 01-15-2017 at 05:58 PM by The Hoodoo Master

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt: The Dark Gods 7/7

On this day,when the moon is blood and the Shadow Sun in it's zenith,I will reveal to you the finale of the Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt series,and blow you away,as I inspect the true Spirits of Khrysalis and it's arachne,and the demons that the Void sees.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Macabre Art of Death Magic: Doomringing

Hear the sledges with the bells -
    Silver bells!
    What a world of merriment their melody foretells!
    How they tinkle, tinkle, tinkle,
    In the icy air of night!
    While the stars that oversprinkle
    All the heavens seem to twinkle
    With a crystalline delight;
    Keeping time, time, time,
    In a sort of Runic rhyme,
    To the tintinnabulation that so musically wells
    From the bells, bells, bells, bells,
    Bells, bells, bells -
    From the jingling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Mind in Objects:How May-Cast Spells Work.

All things have mind.As Source vibrates on an infinite level,and such a vibration is lost in the Universe below,there is a degree of resonance in all things.Just because inanimate objects barely resonate,does not mean they have no life to them.They lack perception,thought,and any similar skill,but they still exist.

When the magician,projects into a vase,he ceases to see,because vases do not see.He ceases to hear,because vases do not hear.He ceases to think because vases do not think.But ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast