BLOGS

darekaon

1. Just an update

I just noticed that I haven't had a blog in a really long time, so I decided to just say what I've been doing recently. I've finished the current questline a while ago, so I'm mostly just finishing side quests and farming friar sand to decorate my swash's new houe! I added some pictures of it below. I've also helped out at M4C every now and then. With more free time on my hands, I've decided to try starting a PvP team. Anyone interested? I've posted in both the Battle Board and the Clans/Guilds ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. Update!

Hi guys, I know I've been offline for quite some time now, so I decided to tell you what I've been doing. I've been playing a little WoW, but sadly have gotten to the end of F2P (lvl 20). I also got a sea urchin! Cool, huh? But it's also a lot of work. We're also starting to plan out renovating our house. Last but not least, I'm saving up for a sword. A real one. Namely, the two in the picture included, I can't make my mind up which. Vote in comments! In 101 news, I've been working on finishing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. Contests

Hey guys! To get rid of extra forum gold, I'm holding a ton of contests. They are as follows:
    Best ship
    Funniest Picture
    Most Scenic Picture
    Most Damage
    Best Outfit
    and a plain old raffle!

Anyone can join, and most of them have runner-ups or multiple winners! They offer 25-100 fg each. They all end on Feb. 1 or on the tenth post, whichever comes last. Check them out!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Guide to Windjammer/ f2p moneymaking guide

Quote Originally Posted by darekaon View Post
    So, yeah, this is my guide to Windjammer. I'm not too good at organization, so I'll just start:

DO NOT use steam! this goes against your instincts, but in general, do not use steam. The point isn't to get past the level ASAP. Just focus on killing every ship. The only occasions you should use steam is if you're low on life or if you're near an armada or floatilla

Terminology: Armada=group of black (cannon) ships Floatilla= group of red (mine) ships.

Get behind
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Guide to Classes

Quote Originally Posted by darekaon View Post
    Swashbuckler
    Pros:highest damage, high dodge. Very mobile.
    Cons: Low health, relatively simple attacks (x3 damage, rather than Area attacks and the like)
    Style: Get in, hit hard, get out.
    Works best with: Privateers to heal, Buccaneers to detract atention, Musketeers for long-range backup.
    Secondaries: WD to buff, musk for traps, Priv for heals
    Play if: you want to run circles around your enemy, One-hit them, and turn invisible escap.ing retribution.

Bucanneer

Updated 12-11-2012 at 07:31 PM by darekaon

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast