BLOGS

The Blog of a Proud Pirate

This is obviously my blog. I'll make a post when I have something to post about, as you could have guessed. I may post things about Pirate101, and sometimes I may post about other things. I appreciate anybody who reads any of my blog posts!

Warning: Most blog posts will cosist of my opinion on a a subject. You may not agree, but please agree to disagree respectfully.

Happy Pirating!

1. Closing of Ship Sinkers

by , 09-01-2014 at 11:12 PM (The Blog of a Proud Pirate)
    It's been a while since I've made a post here, and I wish that it was a positive one, but it didn't turn out that way. Anyways, if you didn't know, I just closed Ship Sinkers, a help group that I started a while back (You can read the closing post about why it's being closed, and more here). Anyways, I mostly made this blog post in case some of you want to leave a comment of any kind, since the thread is now closed. Thanks for making the group a success!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Less Free Time

by , 08-21-2013 at 11:26 PM (The Blog of a Proud Pirate)
    Well, school started Monday for me, and I've figured out that this school year is going to be a lot busier than the last. Not that I'm really surprised though, since I'm taking 3 AP, and 3 Pre-Ap Classes. And then I have band, and I may end up helping with some of the school's theater productions (By helping out, I mean backstage, and/or technical stuff, not acting). So between all of that and a few other things, I'm going to have a lot less free time. Which means less time time to play the game, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Gone from the 15th until the 20th

by , 07-14-2013 at 02:03 PM (The Blog of a Proud Pirate)
    I'm going to be gone from tomorrow, until Saturday. I won't be able to get on my computer, so I wont' be that active on the forums, but I'll have my phone, so I can check occasionally (Just don't expect me to post much. It's a pain posting from my phone. x.x). So ya, I won't be able to help with Ship Sinkers, and anything else that would require me to go in-game. I should be back on Saturday sometime in the afternoon. So until then, bye!

If you guys are wondering where I'm going, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. PvP

by , 07-12-2013 at 04:41 PM (The Blog of a Proud Pirate)
    Note: This has been on my chest for a while, and I decided to go ahead and get it off. There is some ranting, but I'm just stating my thoughts.

First off, I want to say that I'm a PvP person on Wizard101. I tried it out on my first wizard, and I had fun. Then later, when I was subscribed, I would occasionally go back to the arena, and PvP. I did it just for fun, which was pretty obvious, since I didn't win a lot of my matches (I had around a 450 rank). Then I decided to level up my ...

Updated 07-12-2013 at 04:48 PM by Cedric Young

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Too Many Friends

by , 06-01-2013 at 08:53 PM (The Blog of a Proud Pirate)
    I basically have too many friends in Pirate101. "Well, how can you have too many friends?" some of you may ask. Well, there are some signs:

1. You are getting asked for help every few minutes, and you get almost no time to quest for yourself. I don't mind helping people, but it seems like people are asking constantly. It's not always the same person, but it seems like some people have no friends other than me to help them. I have friends to talk with, hang out with, not to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast