BLOGS

Dissin' that Fool

In this blog I will be showing daily fails of me and my companions.

1. Flames of Kan Po

by , 09-21-2014 at 08:43 PM (Dissin' that Fool)
    Sorry to all you Kan Po lovers but today our fail comes from Kan Po. What can we say about Kan Po? A strong swashbuckler with a hidden,heal and critical strike. A fan favorite companion used by witchdoctors and even some buy Yagi in the crown shop. Now what you will see in this picture below is that there were a lot of enemies on this floor which took a while since there was only three of us(somebody left game may have quit on them).
    Picture 2014-09-21 03-36-40-957.jpg
    Now I know you are ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Only a few more days

by , 03-31-2014 at 06:55 PM (Dissin' that Fool)
    Sorry about the wait guys I have been very busy with stuff In real life. The next dissin' that fool thread should be up sooner(the person may or may not be zang cha). I'll have this back running hopefully by thursday or friday
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Centaur of Attention

by , 03-09-2014 at 01:56 AM (Dissin' that Fool)
    Nausica,what much can we say about this thing? This charging death pony,sea-horse can sure knock a companion with quick draw down. What else she is some pun right? I'm pretty sure everything in this game is a pun. Like honestly this game can give you a nightMARE with all it's puns. Anyways some people are actually mared of this thing that they refuse to fight people with it. Stop the puns? Fine. Anyways she can get burst fire 2,true grit 3,quick adjust,double tap,amazing right? Well how about we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. New Blog in progress!

by , 03-08-2014 at 12:54 AM (Dissin' that Fool)
    So I've noticed that I have a ton of Pirate101 fails in PvP and PvE so I decided why not make a blog about them? This will be showing or as I like to call it dissing(I chose dissing since it starts with Dis which also starts with Disloyal) of all or at least most of me and my companions daily fails. I will not put other people on here unless I have there permission to. I hope you guys will enjoy this because it makes me mad to see my companions fail every day all day lol.
    Categories
    Uncategorized