BLOGS

A day in the life of flash.

This blog will talk about things that interest me, things I've noticed, things I've been working on or plan to work on, etc.

1. Flash Reviews: Pirate101.

by , 01-17-2013 at 11:45 PM (A day in the life of flash.)
    Hello everyone, and welcome to my review of Pirate101, a game made by Kingsisle Entertainment, Inc.

Story/premise

The game opens with a view of an island (skull island to be exact), and behind skull island a ship battle is currently in progress. The sentence "Somewhere in the Spiral..." appears and you hear two people talking as well as footsteps and various other noises (like the sound of cannons firing). You then come face to face with Captain Boochbeard (a ...

Updated 06-29-2016 at 02:51 PM by flash33

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pirate101 review and flash reviews faq's tomorrow.

by , 01-15-2013 at 03:51 AM (A day in the life of flash.)
    Just to let you all know that I am planning on doing a review on pirate101 hopefully tomorrow. One of the main reasons for me doing this review is since the topic of pirate101 is being brought up again on wizard101 central, I feel now's a good time as ever to give my own view/spin on pirate101 in a review of it.

Hopefully after people read my review of it they'll be more willing to give it a shot and hopefully also learn that you can't judge a game just based off of what you saw in ...

Updated 01-15-2013 at 03:52 AM by flash33

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It's my birthday today.

by , 01-10-2013 at 04:35 PM (A day in the life of flash.)
    That's right, today, january 10th marks my 19th birthday (yes, I'm now 19 years old, hard to believe I know). Not much to really say about it except that my nana is making me some homemade lasangia, one of my all-time favorite dishes (yum). So yeah, that's about it. Oh, before I forget, I am hosting a party in-game this sunday in honor of my birthday, so check out the official thread on that in parties & events if you're interested in that. I hope you enjoy this and as always thank you for your ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Flash Reviews: Free Realms (first impressions).

by , 01-05-2013 at 05:28 PM (A day in the life of flash.)
    Welcome everyone to my first impressions review on Free Realms, made by Sony Online Entertainment (SOE for short).

Premise

Free Realms is an online virtual world where you can do almost anything you'd like. There are many different "jobs" that you can take on, including but not limited to brawler, chef, card duelist, blacksmith and a demo (demolition) derby driver. Each one has it's own unique storyline so-to-speak, and you can choose to do whichever one you want ...

Updated 01-22-2013 at 03:40 AM by flash33

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Happy new year everybody!

by , 01-01-2013 at 08:40 AM (A day in the life of flash.)
    Happy new year everybody! Boy it's hard to believe that another year has passed and it's already 2013. I'm sure we all had some good and bad things happen last year; as for me, let's see, in 2012 I graduated from high school, beta tested pirate101, got a wii u deluxe for christmas (thank you santa), turned 18 (hard to believe) and some other stuff as well. It could've been better´╗┐ in all honesty, but for the most part it was pretty good.

P.S. My birthday is in 9 days (I'll be turning ...

Updated 01-01-2013 at 08:42 AM by flash33

Categories
    Uncategorized