BLOGS

A day in the life of flash.

This blog will talk about things that interest me, things I've noticed, things I've been working on or plan to work on, etc.

1. R.I.P. Satoru Iwata.

by , 07-12-2015 at 09:30 PM (A day in the life of flash.)
    Hello everyone.

I just learned about this on Twitter a few minutes ago, but I regret to inform you all that Nintendos Director and NOA CEO Satoru Iwata passed away yesterday at the age of 55 due to a "bile duct growth" according to the official response by Nintendo. According to other reports I've read this same problem is what caused him to miss E3 last year as he had to undergo surgery to get it out. Unfortunately it seems that it came back and that he wasn't so lucky this

Updated 07-12-2015 at 09:31 PM by flash33

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My latest costumes are gonna be featured on Spiral Radio 101!

by , 06-03-2015 at 09:05 PM (A day in the life of flash.)
    Hello everyone.

So you may have seen my latest two costumes on the Ravenwood Radio Podcast hosts of old (if not, then you can check them out here). Well I sent them to Spiral Radio 101 (the spiritual successor/combination of both Ravenwood Radio and Pieces of Eight Radio) via an email and I recently heard back from Steven Spiritcaller on them which you can see below:

Now this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Cross-overs in video games.

by , 05-19-2015 at 06:20 PM (A day in the life of flash.)
    Hello everybody, flash33 here and in this post I'm gonna talk about cross-overs in video games.

For those who don't know what video game cross-overs are they're basically when elements of one game are put into another. Usually these are just minor references to the other game(s) although sometimes they can be a whole experience in it of itself while still keeping within the confines of the game that it's taking place in (i.e. a reference to a turn-based strategy game in a real-time ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Flash Reviews: Prime World.

by , 12-02-2014 at 03:18 PM (A day in the life of flash.)
    Hello everybody, flash33 here and today I'm bringing you yet another review this time of the MOBA game called Prime World, made by Nival.

Story

In Prime World there are 2 different factions that oppose each other: The Imperium and The Keepers. The world revolves around "Prime", a resource in the game that powers pretty much everything so-to-speak. A snippet from the world lore can be seen below.

"There was a time when The Imperium and The Keepers ...

Updated 12-02-2014 at 03:19 PM by flash33

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Oh, Wile E. Coyote.

by , 11-01-2014 at 01:50 AM (A day in the life of flash.)
    You know if Coyote was smart he'd use his Acme access to actually find, buy and purchase food from there instead of wasting his time on inventions that inevitably fail on him while trying to catch the ever-so-ever elusive Roadrunner in the process there as well.

I mean for Pete's sake he's able to get a working refrigerator with a working Ice Box and Ice Cubes no less and yet he just wastes it while trying to catch the Roadrunner and then just fails trying.

It's sad really ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast