BLOGS

All Blog Entries

1. Imagining the Peoples of Pirate101: Watermoles

The cute, colorful watermole people are one of the first non-humans our pirate interacts with upon arriving at Skull Island. They clearly are based on real-life platypuses (which were sometimes called ’watermoles’ by early British explorers) and provide a Polynesian/Melanesian/New Zealand spin to the Caribbean-like environment of Skull Island and its skyways. But delving further than what is handed to us, what can we imagine about the Watermoles?
    Let’s imagine them first as platypus ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Tongue-An Explanation

In the Spiral, there are many different abilities one can gain. Some are magical, some are mundane, and some can operate strangely. The Tongue is one of these strange abilities.

To put it simply, the Tongue is the ability to understand and converse with animals. This refers to all animals and nonsapients as a whole-a person who can communicate with some and not others has a different ability. What separates this from other powers is that a person will never realize the truth about ...

Updated 07-01-2015 at 05:25 PM by Endercat

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Guardians of the Functuons of the Universe- An Explanation

Guardians of the Functions of the Universe

As some of you likely are aware, The Guardians of the Functions of the Universe are a key point in Maelstrom of the Measureless, my most current roleplay in the forums. While I'm pretty certain I wasn't too ridiculously vague with my information about them, I've decided to write a full blog post explaining their purposes, their relations, some of their history, and how they and their duties play a part in keeping the Spiral functioning and ...

Updated 06-16-2015 at 01:46 PM by Sakura no Miko

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dragon Species

by , 06-11-2015 at 10:04 PM (The Drakon's Hoard)
    "Dragon" is sometimes too broad of a term. There are so many varieties of dragons, from the classic western design, to the eastern Lung, and beyond. I've decided to create this post to compile the different categories of dragons there are in fiction and literature.

*Western: Found in classic medieval tales, this is often the first thing that pops into your mind when someone says dragon. Four legs, two bat-like wings, a love of hoarding gold, and the ability to breathe out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Vampire Romance in a Nutshell by Guest Blogger the Purple Captain

(A word from the Hoodoo Master:As your connoisseur of all things magical,mystical,metaphysical,supernatural,and esoteric,I will always strive to understand anythign in these fantastical worlds,so I will beseech any able writers who are willing to publish something on magic on my humble,small grimoire of a blog.So,without further ado,an explanation on how vampires view romance,by our good friend the Purple Captain!!!)

Their understanding of romance is divided into halves,

Updated 06-05-2015 at 09:13 PM by The Hoodoo Master

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast