BLOGS

All Blog Entries

1. Alohi's Magical items

1. Blooded Isles

Deathbrand Axe- This weapon is lighter than all other axes, but swings 3 times as harder.

Dragon Scythe- This weapon is far larger and heavier than any other weapon. It was built for a giant. Flames on one side burns an opponent, while water on the other freezes that same opponent.

Dragonskin Cuirass- This chestplate is tougher and stronger, but lighter than all other unenchanted armor pieces.

Boots of Shame- The will of opponents ...
    Tags: weapons
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Interview with Baron Von Zeit

Ask what you will, mortals! The Lord of unmade decisions and unused days awaits your questions!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Shadow's Guide to RolePlay Lore: Events.

{NOTE: This blog will often be heavily edited, and many descriptions will change as people add suggestions, things will be added, and in some cases may be omitted. So be sure to check often in case things have changed.}

ATTENTION: So I've recently decided that, instead of creating one massive hard-to-navigate-blog-post, I'll be making several smaller blog-posts for each category. This will be the "events" category post.

I encourage everyone to post in the comments ...

Updated 05-16-2016 at 03:25 AM by ShadowStrikeV2

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Annoying day for me today.

by , 10-10-2015 at 05:02 PM (A day in the life of flash.)
    So ever have one of those days where you wake up to a headache that won't go away and a hunger that just can't be satisfied for some reason? My day in a nutshell today. Because it's been an awful day for me today I don't plan on doing much in terms of gaming, so sorry if you were hoping to see me in-game cause that's just not gonna happen.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better than today was but we'll see how it goes.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Why do people repeat song lyrics?

by , 10-06-2015 at 01:24 AM (A day in the life of flash.)
    This question was asked by my Grandma when I was with her last weekend. She says back when she was growing up songs had a story, but according to my mom even she listened to repeating song lyrics growing up. I personally think that people repeat song lyrics in order to get their message across more. What do you think?

Thank you for your time.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast