BLOGS

Let's Talk...

Ever had that moment when ..?

Rate this Entry
well, how bout when you missed a once-in-your-lifetime opportunity? well, happened to me 2 times. I missed my 8th grade graduation trip to Washington D.C. (drama issues, and that I can't go there with the same classmates again.) I also missed Pirate101 beta, which I worked SO HARD to get in on. (Yes, I have been going on and on about how miserable I am to miss beta, but it's related to my first missed opportunity.) sigh, maybe if anyone can tell me how they could relate to me, i'd feel better already.

Submit "Ever had that moment when ..?" to Digg Submit "Ever had that moment when ..?" to del.icio.us Submit "Ever had that moment when ..?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ever had that moment when ..?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I missed beta to man. \: And I also missed a field trip. 5th grade, to Jekyll Island. It's a small Island of the cost of the state I live in. I'll never get a second chance at that field trip, or the beta technically, but with the beta thing, there's always the next game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless_David_Noble
    I missed beta to man. \: And I also missed a field trip. 5th grade, to Jekyll Island. It's a small Island of the cost of the state I live in. I'll never get a second chance at that field trip, or the beta technically, but with the beta thing, there's always the next game.
    I understand, and I am surprised that no one else on this site but you and me have missed once-in-a-lifetime opportunities
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushcut
    I understand, and I am surprised that no one else on this site but you and me have missed once-in-a-lifetime opportunities
    Yeah, that's weird. O_o