BLOGS

A day in the life of flash.

New project revealed: Pirate's Pages.

Rate this Entry
Yep, that's right, I along with Billy Forrester have made a pirate101 version of wizard101 central's wiz magazine. This is similar because it follows some of the same layouts/parts as wiz magazine does, but only with a few unique twists (one of them being pirate speak so it would be something that pirates would actually read). The 2 of us got the first issue done overnight [last night] so be sure to check it out here when you can, you'll be glad you did. Thank you for your time.

Submit "New project revealed: Pirate's Pages." to Digg Submit "New project revealed: Pirate's Pages." to del.icio.us Submit "New project revealed: Pirate's Pages." to StumbleUpon Submit "New project revealed: Pirate's Pages." to Google

Updated 04-29-2013 at 12:57 AM by flash33

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I like the idea of having a Pirate101 Central magazine. It was well done, and informative. Just make sure not to call us a joke next time. :P
    Updated 04-28-2013 at 06:42 PM by Cedric Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedric Young
    I like the idea of having a Pirate101 Central magazine. It was well done, and informative. Just make sure not to call us a joke next time. :P
    Hehehehehe , we'll see, though I can't make any promises you know .