BLOGS

Let's Talk...

HA! I WAS RIGHT .... in other news, prep for the LIVE debut of MB and Aquila

Rate this Entry
I am SOOOOOOO happy that I was right about Bishop's class. I made a thread a year back taking a guess at what Bishop is and I AM CORRECT!!! WOOT! anyways, I'm now starting Mooshu as lvl 43, kinda OP, but I GOT THE POWER. I wish I could go onto Test Realm, but my pirate on there will be held back in Cool Ranch. So to those who haven't made much progress to be able to explore MB and Aquila in Test Realm, be sure to prep for the live debut! Just get to lvl 50 in a jiffy, and do the same for companions while gathering up all the training points you can buy and collect from quests. In addition, it's also good to gain some nautical experience to prepare for stronger ship battles and those nasty turrets. Gather up some gear you don't want as well, it could be worth PLENTY at the bazaar when it opens! Also, if ya want, you can also provide some good feedback based on people's observations in test realm and be able to give some new ideas to KI as well. Good luck everyone, a storm's a-brewing and we oughta be ready for the next chapter(s)!

Submit "HA! I WAS RIGHT .... in other news, prep for the LIVE debut of MB and Aquila" to Digg Submit "HA! I WAS RIGHT .... in other news, prep for the LIVE debut of MB and Aquila" to del.icio.us Submit "HA! I WAS RIGHT .... in other news, prep for the LIVE debut of MB and Aquila" to StumbleUpon Submit "HA! I WAS RIGHT .... in other news, prep for the LIVE debut of MB and Aquila" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck with the level ups and is the bazaar in pirate like wizard's?