BLOGS

Let's Talk...

First my laptop gets jacked, now my mom's in pain

Rate this Entry
I had a usual day at school today, until my laptop got its screen broken & then I had to take it to the laptop coordinator. He says it'll take a couple to a few days for repairs, so i prob won't get my laptop back to play W101, do homework, & use Gimp until Monday. (Gimp is more functional on my laptop, not my home computers.) Also, I visited the hospital today to see my mom, and she held her stomach in agonizing pain until blood eventually dripped from her hand. She's now withered down to a skeletal figure, and the doctor said that my mom doesn't have a lot of time left. This year's Mother's Day may be the last Mother's Day my older sister & I will celebrate ...

Submit "First my laptop gets jacked, now my mom's in pain" to Digg Submit "First my laptop gets jacked, now my mom's in pain" to del.icio.us Submit "First my laptop gets jacked, now my mom's in pain" to StumbleUpon Submit "First my laptop gets jacked, now my mom's in pain" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am truly sorry to hear about your mom. It sounds horrible for you.
    May God's glory withhold your mom. I am sorry to hear about this, and I will tell you this - enjoy every last second with her. Best of luck. ♥
    I am very sorry to hear about your mom, and I wish you and your family the best of hope.
    These times matter.
    Thank you all for yer consideration, I hope my mom can live long enough for me to finish freshman year of high school! *sigh* she won't be there at my high school & college graduation then