BLOGS

A day in the life of flash.

My first Mario Party 7 game against Brutal CPU's.

Rate this Entry
I recently just finished my very first Mario Party 7 game against CPU's on the Brutal difficulty, the highest difficulty that they can be at in this game.

Honestly I didn't find much difference between them and Hard CPU's. Everything was going okay in the 15 Turn game on Grand Canal... that is until the final turn of the game.

The standings were as followed:

1st: Mario (CPU) 3 Stars, around 20 or 40 coins.
2nd: Boo (me) 2 stars, 150 coins.
3rd: Peach (CPU) 1 star, I think 12 or so coins.
4th: Yoshi (CPU): 1 star, 0 coins.

There was no way I was gonna get to the star, so in order to win I needed to get at least 1 bonus star and Mario to not get any stars. I take my final turn and roll a 9... which puts me on Yoshi's Pink Boo space! He gets my star, dropping me down to 1. So now I need 2 bonus stars and Mario can't get any.

Out of the 6 bonus stars I had 2: Minigame Star (get the most coins in minigames) and Action Star (land on the most green ? spaces). I had the Minigame Star in the bag and for Action Star I tied with Peach for. What stars were awarded? Orb Star, Running Star and Red Star. Yoshi and Peach both got the Orb star, Yoshi got the Running Star and Mario got the Red Star.

So the final standings were as followed:

1st: Mario, 4 stars.
2nd: Yoshi, 3 stars.
3rd: Peach, 2 stars.
4th, Me, 1 star.

So needless to say I'm still frustrated about that. I still feel that I was robbed of that victory, just, UGH!

Submit "My first Mario Party 7 game against Brutal CPU's." to Digg Submit "My first Mario Party 7 game against Brutal CPU's." to del.icio.us Submit "My first Mario Party 7 game against Brutal CPU's." to StumbleUpon Submit "My first Mario Party 7 game against Brutal CPU's." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments