BLOGS

Ezio Aditore

Character Q&A

Rate this Entry
I've seen some other users with Q&As for their characters, so I decided to make my own. So now you can ask my characters questions about them. I'll be answering your questions in a First-Person perspective of them, unless it's a question that they wouldn't, or couldn't, answer. In that case, I'll answer the questions in Third-Person.

Special thanks to Sakura no Miko and The Hoodoo Master for their donations so that I could make this.

Submit "Character Q&A" to Digg Submit "Character Q&A" to del.icio.us Submit "Character Q&A" to StumbleUpon Submit "Character Q&A" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey! I donated too y'know! I want some of the credit!

Anyways, I wanna ask Fenrir what it's like to be part demon, part wolf, and part human.

And Ivo, what is it that you view as your greatest achievement?

Abe, who is your life-long idol (assuming you have one)? If you don't, who is it that you look up to the most?

Brad, do you feel emotions?

Cade, why are you disappearing from the RP world? (Mostly directed at the author).
    Updated 02-02-2016 at 06:27 PM by Ezio Aditore
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStrikeV2
    Hey! I donated too y'know! I want some of the credit!

Anyways, I wanna ask Fenrir what it's like to be part demon, part wolf, and part human.

And Ivo, what is it that you view as your greatest achievement?

Abe, who is your life-long idol (assuming you have one)? If you don't, who is it that you look up to the most?

Brad, do you feel emotions?

Cade, why are you disappearing from the RP world? (Mostly directed at the author).
    (Fenrir)

Complicated and frustrating. Being part demon creates a lot more problems than I'd like to have. Not only does it affect me, but it also affects the people around me, which is the worst part. Being part wolf creates a whole lot of opportunities for people to tease me, but it also comes in handy. I could track someone down from a pretty good distance away, assuming I don't get too distracted by steak... And then being part human is really the only part that keeps me from being a complete outcast. I can change into my human form and go around, pretending to be normal so that I don't get thrown out of everyplace I go.

(Ivo)

My greatest achievement? Ooh, that's an easy one. My greatest achievement is obviously when I rode the giant spider out of the pit like a total boss after saving the team.

(Abe)

My honest answer to that would have to be Jonathan Shade. I've never met someone like him before, and he's the closest thing I've ever had to a father.

(Brad)

Kind of. It's not the quite the same as you humans. But as I go, I learn and my 'emotions' become more real.

(Cade)

I don't like interacting with people. If you want me to not disappear, come and find me...
    Updated 02-02-2016 at 06:29 PM by Ezio Aditore
    For Cain

1.What are you?

2.Where do you come from?

3.What is your relationship to the rest of the Infernal Empire?

4.How did you master your dark magic?

5.Who was the most privileged person to earn your favor

6.What is your relationship to Varnaxis?

7.Which creature would you say can kill you,and how weary of it are you?

8.What is your role in the Final War and the Apocalypse to come?

9.What is the purpose of mortal life?

10.How can someone reach a state of power akin to yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hoodoo Master
    For Cain

1.What are you?

2.Where do you come from?

3.What is your relationship to the rest of the Infernal Empire?

4.How did you master your dark magic?

5.Who was the most privileged person to earn your favor

6.What is your relationship to Varnaxis?

7.Which creature would you say can kill you,and how weary of it are you?

8.What is your role in the Final War and the Apocalypse to come?

9.What is the purpose of mortal life?

10.How can someone reach a state of power akin to yours?

Alright, I'll humor you by answering most of these questions somewhat honestly.

1. I'm a draconic demon of the First Class.

2. The Dark Lands.

3. I don't like interacting with the rest of them.

4. It was easy. All I did was ask a favor and poof! All powerful. Well, only when I'm in the Dark Lands.

5. That would be my grandson.

6. Who?

7. While in the Dark Lands, only one thing can kill me. That thing, of course, is what gave me my power. I'm not very weary of them, though.

8. If I have to have a role, I'd be the one causing the Apocalypse.

9. To serve the beings of higher power, of course.

10. By getting power from the same thing I got my power from. I doubt you'll be very successful doing so, though.
    All right Cain, just curious - What do you know about the being that gave you your power over the Dark Lands?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakon
    All right Cain, just curious - What do you know about the being that gave you your power over the Dark Lands?
    I know all about said being. My and they have a long history together.