BLOGS

Let's Talk...

Woot! 4 day weekend

Rate this Entry
well, our school's laptop contributor just sent out any email saying school will be closed due to the possible weather conditions from "Frankenstorm." anyways, it seems good, but ... the first quarter of the marking period will end on a day I couldn't get my last grades in D: Now my report card will look ridiculous with B's on it. I'm a straight A student, and this is quite embarrassing that I started off sophomore year of high school badly. >_<'

Submit "Woot! 4 day weekend" to Digg Submit "Woot! 4 day weekend" to del.icio.us Submit "Woot! 4 day weekend" to StumbleUpon Submit "Woot! 4 day weekend" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I know how you feel! Sandy did a lot damge at my area... not very tidy!
    now it's a 5 day weekend O_O
    Oh, hey, what the heck. I'm a sophomore in high school too and the same thing happened to me with the five-day weekend and all. But my school's a shelter and they're not supposed to open until Monday, so... yay, I guess? Hope I don't fail the marking period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerision
    Oh, hey, what the heck. I'm a sophomore in high school too and the same thing happened to me with the five-day weekend and all. But my school's a shelter and they're not supposed to open until Monday, so... yay, I guess? Hope I don't fail the marking period.
    Same, but I get to stay at home lol. I think they're moving the end of the first quarter (in my school) so I hope I can get enough work done thru all this procrastination