Pirate101 Central Groups

View All Random Groups

• In Game Friends Of BloodyBriannaWindlass

this is to see how many people i know :) i hope

I am a level 65 WitchDoctor with open chat and i am always followed by a spider named commodore midnight and i have almost every ship and every badge so i hope i can be the best that i am

Category: Pirate101
    Last Activity: 05-03-2014 12:21 PM

2 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    hello!
  • Villains of the Spiral

We are a group assembled to represent the most notorious and dangerous inhabitants in the Spiral! To join, you must have the complete set of at least one major villain in the Pirate101 universe. Example: I have the clothes of the Duck of Death, so I represent the Duck of Death. PM me a picture of you in your gear and I will let you in! Let us strike fear into the hearts of people all over the Spiral!

Note: Weapons are optional!

Last Activity: 03-07-2015 03:17 PM

1 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • Idea101!

We Make up Ideas and post all our ideas every month! We are currently working on Ninja101 and Knights101 Ideas, your are free to post your own ideas.

Last Activity: 01-01-2016 05:27 PM

13 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Medevil101
  • Team EnVy

Official Group of Team Envy.

Team Motto: its not about keeping the tradition, its about building the legacy.

We are a gaming team dedicated to bringing you the best content from all aspects of Pirate101.

Anyone not on the roster of EnVy is not affiliated with us.

Last Activity: 04-27-2016 10:26 AM

21 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Clan Matches & New Videos
  • The swashbucklers of the sea

This is a group for all you swashbucklers out there! We get ideas to add to swashbucklers, and we add them to forums!

Last Activity: 11-13-2014 10:07 AM

9 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Dodging bug
  • the underdog pirates

This is for pirates that go in to missions under powered and always seem to come out alive! Everyone is welcome!

Last Activity: 01-27-2015 05:17 AM

2 member(s)
  • The Hidden Walrus Inside

Like to be insane and go nuts like you drank 5000000000 cans of soda and then the sugar rush kicked in? Then join The Hidden Walrus Inside! If you don't i will find you and turn all the things you own into tacos GOT IT GUYS?!?!

BLUBBER!

Last Activity: 05-21-2015 11:44 AM

5 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    A game thingy?
  • Moo Manchu Farm Ranch

Post your best drops from Nefarious or Moo Manchu

Last Activity: 02-25-2016 04:46 PM

3 member(s)
  • Pirate's Code

We all follow a law, it's called the Code. You know the rules, pillage, plunder, fight to the death, the usual, however, no war unless the court is in full favor and it can only be declared by the Pirate King. Join and have a free Tribal Pack on Pirate101. See ye in the Skyway mates!

Last Activity: 07-17-2016 05:46 PM

3 member(s)
  • Team Dino

Kings and Queens of the dinosaurs! Sm4sh/MK8 clan

Last Activity: 03-23-2015 10:03 AM

1 member(s)

View All Recently Updated

• Syndicate of Witchdoctors

Welcome to the Syndicate of Witchdoctors! Does summoning dark creatures to aide you in battle interest you? Does casting powerful black magic spells unto unlucky opponents thrill you? Do you enjoy the ancient yet powerful arcane powers of voodoo and hoodoo? If you've answered yes to any of those questions, The Syndicate of Witchdoctors is the place for you! (Only players in the Witchdoctor Class eligible for group submission).

Last Activity: 05-17-2017 12:56 PM

52 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Max Level Witchdoctors
  • The Elite Farmers

Come join us for runs with multiple bosses. Talk to one of the mods of this group about what boss you want to farm, and we will do our best to get a run started.

Last Activity: 05-13-2017 02:47 PM

This is a private group.
  • The Firstmates Club

Welcome to The Firstmate's Club, the most popular inactive club on Pirate101 Central. We used to be on top but have sadly hit rock bottom! Want a club where you can observe the former glory we used to have? Here's the best place! If you're wondering, in the good ol' days we had 10 + parties and a TON of events. But then we became very bust. We are so busy irl working on college degrees none of the staff has the time to manage this establishment. :/

P.S. We'll never spill the secret on how to obtain so many members, inactive ones at that!

Inactive Club Administrator: Willy

Inactive Moderators: Garrisharr, Dead

Moderators that quit because we're inactive: The Hun

Last Activity: 05-13-2017 02:45 PM

This is a private group.
  • The Slowmo' Club

This is for people who want to meet up and play at normal speed, meaning without fast combat.
    I'm aware this is gonna be very small but it doesnt matter to me. Even if 2 people can meet up and enjoy the game then this group served its purpose :)

Last Activity: 05-12-2017 10:20 PM

4 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Tower & Smuggler's Arena
  • The Wizards of Pirate101

A group of wizards that are also pirates

Join us as we fight the Evil and plunder their loot while wearing our pointy wizard hats and our pirate eye patches.

Last Activity: 05-12-2017 10:19 PM

This is a private group.
  • The Pirates Who Don't Bully

This is a group inspired by AmazingAustin's thread, ~Why Do People Bully?~. I run the group, while AmazingAustin runs the thread. The purpose of this group is to promote awareness of bullying, and how it's wrong.

Last Activity: 03-12-2017 02:15 PM

This is a private group.
  • The Crew: A Group For One Piece Enthusiasts Discussions

Whether you're a casual fan or a die hard fan, you are welcome to join The Crew, a fan group for the ongoing manga and anime series One Piece by Eiichiro Oda.
    (We have migrated from RhettandLinKommunity.)

Last Activity: 02-27-2017 05:44 PM

2 member(s)
  • The Golden Age of Piracy

This band of pirates are veterans of the sea. This group is intended for adults that enjoy Pirate101. If you are not yet over the age of 18, please wait to apply. Hopefully once the group is populated we can plan some group events!

Arr matey, please fill out your papers and wait for an invite to this ragtag bunch o' misfits.

Last Activity: 02-19-2017 10:54 PM

This is a private group.
  • The Privateers!!

For all those scallywags who want to be privateers!

Last Activity: 01-27-2017 09:21 PM

This is a private group.
  • The Court of Scribes

The Court of Scribes: (CoS)

Who is qualified to join?
    Anyone (regardless of class) who enjoys writing or drawing and wishes to share their work.

What is our goal?
    To come together and make RPs’ and Fan Fiction regular in Pirate101 and to overall have a fun time.

Note: You must be active, willing to share and learn, and also must take into consideration your real life schedule.
    Even if you can only make it once a week please feel free to apply and/or send me a visitor message or PM if you have any questions.

Last Activity: 01-23-2017 04:51 PM

This is a private group.