Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Worst and Best Class

When I was on wizard101.com I saw a lot of talk about which school is the worst. A lot of people were saying Ice, Myth, and Life. Now don't think I am going into Wizard101 discussion but it turns out, that there is a worst school/class. The worst school/class depends on the player. It isn't the school at all, because all schools are evenly matched, it is just the player's fighting style.

Which pirate class do you think would be the best and worst for you?

If you like to do heavy damage and want to endure a lot of attacks with your armor then you're more of a Buccaneer type.

If you want to be fast, quick, and not get hit by your opponent then you're more of a Swashbuckler.

Privateer is much like the Life and Balance school where you help your companions so if you're a person that likes to help your teammates, then Privateer is a good choice.

In my opinion Musketeer is like Myth because it uses strategy to win. Setting up traps and obstacles and attacking from long range. If you're one to take the strategical approach then Musketeer works.

Witchdoctor kind of like Myth too because you can summon minions so if you use minions. They also rig out the outcome by weakening foes and striking at long range. Players who aren't good at attacking directly and use a lot of tricks to win are good for this school.

Tbh for me Idk what school best fits my fighting style. I really don't know. I picked my school in Wizard101 by picking the school that best fits my personality. So if they give personalities for the pirate classes I'll pick the one that best fits mine.

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Musical

Re: Worst and Best Class

I'm a buccaneer because I like to deal out my damage fast and effectively and I think I read something about DoT on the main website which is an added bonus.

Owl Eyes is offline Lookout
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Nerdy

I'm guessing I'll be a Privateer or Musketeer. But my list goes like this:

(In order of most favorite to least)

1. Privateer. - I've always liked the ability to lead others, by helping their strengths grow stronger.

2. Musketeer. - Long range strategist? That's always been a favorite of mine.

3. Swashbuckler. - A sneaky class, with agility and skill required. Like a ninja pirate.

4. Witchdoctor. - Great class. Just that I've been a wizard for the past 4 years. The Witchdoctor seems kinda repetitive.

5. Buccaneer. - I'm not a big fan of the soldiers who get by for being extremely strong and/or armored. It is for this reason I dislike Buccaneer.

I don't think you're going to get an idea of the 'best class'. Think, after about 4 years of people trying to decide which is the 'worst' school on Wizard101, does everyone agree on a certain school being the 'worst'?

- Owl Eyes out.

Avi and Sig by myself. (Tell me what you think in a PM or VM!)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Owl Eyes View Post
    I'm guessing I'll be a Privateer or Musketeer. But my list goes like this:

(In order of most favorite to least)

1. Privateer. - I've always liked the ability to lead others, by helping their strengths grow stronger.

2. Musketeer. - Long range strategist? That's always been a favorite of mine.

3. Swashbuckler. - A sneaky class, with agility and skill required. Like a ninja pirate.

4. Witchdoctor. - Great class. Just that I've been a wizard for the past 4 years. The Witchdoctor seems kinda repetitive.

5. Buccaneer. - I'm not a big fan of the soldiers who get by for being extremely strong and/or armored. It is for this reason I dislike Buccaneer.

I don't think you're going to get an idea of the 'best class'. Think, after about 4 years of people trying to decide which is the 'worst' school on Wizard101, does everyone agree on a certain school being the 'worst'?

- Owl Eyes out.
    Did you read anything I said? I asked what is "your" worst and best class, not the worst and best class in general that everyone would agree on because everyone isn't gonna agree on the same thing because the worst and best class depends on what the player is good at, not the class in general. Someone who isn't good at strategy would probably say Musketeer isn't good because it takes too much strategy while for someone who is really good at strategy might say Musketeer is the best class because they are good at it. So the player's skills decides what is the best and worst class. Like for example (just an example):

My best class might be Buccaneer because I am very good at attacking.

My worst class might be Musketeer because I am not good at strategy.

Your best class might be Swashbuckler because you're good at doing things quick.

Your worst class might be Privateer because you don't wanna help your teammates.

I asked what is "your" worst and best class, not the worst and best class in general that everyone would agree on because everyone isn't gonna agree on the same thing because the worst and best class depends on what the player is good at, not the class in general.
    Last edited by Mixoris; 07-30-2012 at 05:16 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mixoris For This Useful Post:

Beatriz Abbott (05-10-2013),Black Pearl (12-24-2012),nesogra (08-10-2013)

Ionz is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

• Ionz's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Noble Nathan
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Marleybone Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Amused

Honestly, it's really hard to guess by just the information given to me.
    I personally think Swashbuckler is the best (IMO), quick and strong, seems good for me ^__^

The other schools has their percs, but we have to wait until the game comes out to really see which school is the best :3

~Ion

Owl Eyes is offline Lookout
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by Mixoris View Post
    Did you read anything I said? I asked what is "your" worst and best class, not the worst and best class in general that everyone would agree on because everyone isn't gonna agree on the same thing because the worst and best class depends on what the player is good at, not the class in general. Someone who isn't good at strategy would probably say Musketeer stinks because it takes too much strategy while for someone who is really good at strategy might say Musketeer is the best class because they are good at it. So the player's skills decides what is the best and worst class. Like for example (just an example):

My best class might be Buccaneer because I am very good at attacking.

My worst class might be Musketeer because I am not good at strategy.

Your best class might be Swashbuckler because you're good at doing things quick.

Your worst class might be Privateer because you don't wanna help your teammates.

I asked what is "your" worst and best class, not the worst and best class in general that everyone would agree on because everyone isn't gonna agree on the same thing because the worst and best class depends on what the player is good at, not the class in general.

I know. I was just assuming that you wanted to know what everyone's favorite class was, to determine what the most 'enjoyed' class would be.
    I wasn't talking about anything relating to the supposed 'best class'.

- Owl Eyes out.

Avi and Sig by myself. (Tell me what you think in a PM or VM!)

~Gir~ is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Curious

Best-Swashbuckler. I wanna hit fast and hard and dodge
    Worst-Bucaneer I was never really INTO soldiers/warriors im MMO's and this is what buccaneer sorta sounds like to me.
    Last edited by ~Gir~; 11-19-2012 at 11:33 PM.

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Amazed

Off topic, IMO Witch doctor is death because they use black magic. Thanks for that rep, Morgy and Mali.

JudgemnetMaster is offline Deck Swabber
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fiendish

Privateer. Simply because I am very comfortable with balance wizards and life wizards.

~ Pro
    RPGer ~

Disloyal is offline Boatswain
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

• Disloyal's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Disloyal Brand
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  The Santa Oro
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Sleepy

My best is buccaneer and worst is swashbuckler

Last edited by Disloyal; 03-13-2013 at 12:42 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Disloyal For This Useful Post:

Aries (09-28-2013)

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast