How do you link your accounts you may ask? Below is how.
1. Go to your P101C Profile page.
2. Look at your URL and find the numbers located towards the end.
3. Take your numbers and go to PvPC. There click on your Profile Manager.
4. Scroll down the page till you see Forum Account Information.
5. Enter your Username (name you log in with) for P101C here + the ID number you have from your profile URL.
(Same thing can be done for your W101C account as well, just use your w101c username and #'s from your profile URL on that site.)
As Milt said in a post below, "If you fill in both the "Wizard101 Central Username" and "Pirate101 Central Username" boxes, you must provide the ID number for both UserID boxes simultaneously, otherwise the information will not be updated."
6. When you have filled in the fields above, you're basically done. Just click "Update Account".
Remember, linking to other's profiles will result in a ban from PvPC.
(original guide on w101c was created by Zane aka Darkheart)