I'm looking for what other pirates recommend as the best gear for end-game Musketeers. Here's what you ought to know:
- I start out pretty defensive, laying traps and bombs. While PvP opponents can see them, they also must work to avoid them, as well as suffer damage from the initial drops.
- I get increasingly offensive as the enemy regroups and makes using trick shots efficient.
- I very rarely rely on a regular hit, I'll almost always using a trick shot, so accuracy is not essential, as I believe powers (which is what these are) hit every time.
- My powers, unlike those of Witchdoctors, are not constant, and rely on damage. Therefore, I'm after damage, which can also be found in Agility. However, +5 Agility is equal to +1 damage.
- When possible, I choose a set of all ranged companions to use in combat.
- I need a good balance of Dodge/Resistance/Armor. Health is not as important as these statistics.
- Level 45 gear can be good, but I need the right sets. I am less interested in the powers, as I am already overloaded with useful things to use. For example, Mojo Blast would not be very beneficial, because I already have two attacks like that, but mine leave traps, and I also have higher damage "x" and "+" hits. Also, healing isn't one of my favorite things unless the spell would heal 400+. I can do up to 2090 total damage in a single round on a guaranteed hit, without a critical, so 400 health doesn't quite live up to my potential damage offset.
- I have not trained Heavy or Light armor talents, and have done just fine in-game. In fact, I found many battles too simple at the end of the game. Recommend accordingly. I do have the points for these talents, so if you're interested in persuading me, show me the gear that makes it worth the training.
- When I finished Zeke quests, I'll have 15 available Training Points - any recommendations on how to use these? How will this affect my gear choices?