Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77
  1. #21
    ~Frostbite~'s Avatar
       ~Frostbite~ is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

    • ~Frostbite~'s Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Eric Silver
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  5
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Skull Island Raft
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    472
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    659
    Thanks (Received)
    426
    Gold
    1,515
    Cheeky

    Re: Happy Halloween Hide and Seek

    Well, I did not realize that when I downloaded the launcher again that I'd have to re-download the whole game... I don't think it's going to happen tonight, but I will reschedule for Monday, same time and place. Again, I am really sorry this whole thing happened.. technology can be so unpredictable!

    Any questions? Feel free to ask me!

    ~Forum Rules~Forum Leaders~FAQs~Wiki~



  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Frostbite~ For This Useful Post:

    Blaze LionRider (10-17-2013),Mythern1303 (10-19-2013),tzvi1999 (10-17-2013)




  3. #22
    Blaze LionRider's Avatar
       Blaze LionRider is offline Boatswain
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor

    • Blaze LionRider's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Bloody Phillip Freeman
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Witchdoctor
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  65
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Skull Island Frigate
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,836
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    657
    Thanks (Received)
    692
    Gold
    740
    Bored

    Re: Happy Halloween Hide and Seek

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Frostbite~ View Post
    Well, I did not realize that when I downloaded the launcher again that I'd have to re-download the whole game... I don't think it's going to happen tonight, but I will reschedule for Monday, same time and place. Again, I am really sorry this whole thing happened.. technology can be so unpredictable!
    Man, that stinks... I hate when technology doesn't like cooperating with us. See you Monday, I guess!

    Bloody Phillip Freeman-Level 65 Witchdoctor



  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blaze LionRider For This Useful Post:

    ~Frostbite~ (10-17-2013),toffeecakes123 (10-17-2013)


  5. #23
    Milt's Avatar
       Milt is offline Navigator
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

    • Milt's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dante Tolliver
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  65
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,427
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    2,502
    Thanks (Received)
    2,971
    Gold
    1,636
    Alienated

    Re: Happy Halloween Hide and Seek

    Ahoy my fellow pirates,

    In 5 hours and 10 minutes from now, you'll be hunting down one of the most elusive Swashbucklers in the Spiral: Henri Devereaux! He is no easy pirate to find, having once eluded even the most sharp Musketeers for 27 minutes. If you manage to spot this legendary stealthmaster, you'll be in for quite the bounty: 2500 crowns and a companion training tome!

    This elusive Swashbuckler's retreat is in a location where no desperado would dare venture. Maybe the haunted Motherload Mines? Or the dreadful Banditoad Gulch? Or how about the tranquil town on Cooper's Roost? You can't expect wanted men to waltz into town while Rooster Cogburn is on duty . Essentially, Henri could be anywhere!

    Be sure to check in with the Cooper's Roost Post Office (a.k.a. the first post of this thread) before the search begins; he sent El Toro there to deliver a clue about his location (a.k.a. the realm he is in).

    Good luck and see you then!
    Dante Tolliver, Buccaneer (65) | Henri Devereaux, Swashbuckler (65) | Marcus Laverne, Musketeer (65)
    Dandy Sam Creighton, Witchdoctor (65) | Tyler Paisley, Privateer (65)



  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Milt For This Useful Post:

    Mythern1303 (10-19-2013)


  7. #24
    Mythern1303's Avatar
       Mythern1303 is offline Sailor
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,285
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    699
    Thanks (Received)
    405
    Gold
    32
    Balanced

    Re: Happy Halloween Hide and Seek

    Quote Originally Posted by Milt View Post
    Ahoy my fellow pirates,

    In 5 hours and 10 minutes from now, you'll be hunting down one of the most elusive Swashbucklers in the Spiral: Henri Devereaux! He is no easy pirate to find, having once eluded even the most sharp Musketeers for 27 minutes. If you manage to spot this legendary stealthmaster, you'll be in for quite the bounty: 2500 crowns and a companion training tome!

    This elusive Swashbuckler's retreat is in a location where no desperado would dare venture. Maybe the haunted Motherload Mines? Or the dreadful Banditoad Gulch? Or how about the tranquil town on Cooper's Roost? You can't expect wanted men to waltz into town while Rooster Cogburn is on duty . Essentially, Henri could be anywhere!

    Be sure to check in with the Cooper's Roost Post Office (a.k.a. the first post of this thread) before the search begins; he sent El Toro there to deliver a clue about his location (a.k.a. the realm he is in).

    Good luck and see you then!
    Nice, time to hunt... :3
    Hello Everyone! Guess who's back! Mythern is back in the house for all your custom art and wiki needs. Come check me out!



  8. #25
    Milt's Avatar
       Milt is offline Navigator
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

    • Milt's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dante Tolliver
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  65
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,427
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    2,502
    Thanks (Received)
    2,971
    Gold
    1,636
    Alienated

    Re: Happy Halloween Hide and Seek

    Get ready, because the fun is about to start in just 25 minutes. Once the new hour dawns, I'll reveal the first clue.
    Dante Tolliver, Buccaneer (65) | Henri Devereaux, Swashbuckler (65) | Marcus Laverne, Musketeer (65)
    Dandy Sam Creighton, Witchdoctor (65) | Tyler Paisley, Privateer (65)



  9. #26
    Mythern1303's Avatar
       Mythern1303 is offline Sailor
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,285
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    699
    Thanks (Received)
    405
    Gold
    32
    Balanced

    Re: Happy Halloween Hide and Seek

    Quote Originally Posted by Milt View Post
    Get ready, because the fun is about to start in just 25 minutes. Once the new hour dawns, I'll reveal the first clue.
    It starts in 20 minutes where I am. XD I'm getting fired up. Already here in CR on my extra char... Thing is, I'm nervous as well... CR is HUGE! XD I know where I'm gonna search first though. Hopefully, I'm right...or not...
    Hello Everyone! Guess who's back! Mythern is back in the house for all your custom art and wiki needs. Come check me out!



  10. #27
    Milt's Avatar
       Milt is offline Navigator
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

    • Milt's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dante Tolliver
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  65
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,427
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    2,502
    Thanks (Received)
    2,971
    Gold
    1,636
    Alienated

    Re: Happy Halloween Hide and Seek

    Postmaster Chuck should have received that note by now; even as a Swashbuckler, I wouldn't expect El Toro to be easily defeated on the way . Anyway, here's the note; if you know the answer to this riddle, feel free to post it because I'll fully reveal it after the 5-minute mark. Remember, this is a clue to the realm of Henri's luxurious hideaway. I'll probably give more clues if the search takes a long time.

    Good luck everyone!

    A cave, he sleeps.
    A friend, he haunts.
    A mistake, he forgives.
    A realm, he lives on.
    Dante Tolliver, Buccaneer (65) | Henri Devereaux, Swashbuckler (65) | Marcus Laverne, Musketeer (65)
    Dandy Sam Creighton, Witchdoctor (65) | Tyler Paisley, Privateer (65)



  11. #28
    Mythern1303's Avatar
       Mythern1303 is offline Sailor
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,285
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    699
    Thanks (Received)
    405
    Gold
    32
    Balanced

    Re: Happy Halloween Hide and Seek

    Quote Originally Posted by Milt View Post
    Postmaster Chuck should have received that note by now; even as a Swashbuckler, I wouldn't expect El Toro to be easily defeated on the way . Anyway, here's the note; if you know the answer to this riddle, feel free to post it because I'll fully reveal it after the 5-minute mark. Remember, this is a clue to the realm of Henri's luxurious hideaway. I'll probably give more clues if the search takes a long time.

    Good luck everyone!

    A cave, he sleeps.
    A friend, he haunts.
    A mistake, he forgives.
    A realm, he lives on.
    Why am I thinking Evil Spirit...? No That's not it you baka! *talks to self and facepalms* I Know this, but I can't remember... TT~TT
    Hello Everyone! Guess who's back! Mythern is back in the house for all your custom art and wiki needs. Come check me out!



  12. #29
    Milt's Avatar
       Milt is offline Navigator
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

    • Milt's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dante Tolliver
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  65
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,427
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    2,502
    Thanks (Received)
    2,971
    Gold
    1,636
    Alienated

    Re: Happy Halloween Hide and Seek

    Quote Originally Posted by Milt View Post
    A cave, he sleeps.
    A friend, he haunts.
    A mistake, he forgives.
    A realm, he lives on.
    And the answer to this riddle is... Lasko! Good hunting !
    Dante Tolliver, Buccaneer (65) | Henri Devereaux, Swashbuckler (65) | Marcus Laverne, Musketeer (65)
    Dandy Sam Creighton, Witchdoctor (65) | Tyler Paisley, Privateer (65)



  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Milt For This Useful Post:

    Mythern1303 (10-19-2013)


  14. #30
    Milt's Avatar
       Milt is offline Navigator
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

    • Milt's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dante Tolliver
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  65
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,427
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    2,502
    Thanks (Received)
    2,971
    Gold
    1,636
    Alienated

    Re: Happy Halloween Hide and Seek

    Since the search is getting close to the 25-minute mark, I sent El Toro to deliver another clue to the Cooper's Roost Post Office. Here's what it says:

    "Henri is not in Cooper's Roost Skyway."
    Last edited by Milt; 10-19-2013 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Fixing typo
    Dante Tolliver, Buccaneer (65) | Henri Devereaux, Swashbuckler (65) | Marcus Laverne, Musketeer (65)
    Dandy Sam Creighton, Witchdoctor (65) | Tyler Paisley, Privateer (65)



Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •