Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    rennerdrew's Avatar
       rennerdrew is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer

    • rennerdrew's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Serious Andrew Renner
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Musketeer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  65
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Laser Tech Destroyer
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    226
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    62
    Thanks (Received)
    56
    Gold
    106
    Amused

    Musketeer Guide to Gear, Power, and Companion setup.

    I saw no one made a guide on this so i decided to make one. NOTE: This is a universal guide for pvp pve etc and all gear is no crowns. This gear is also compatible with the central rules please enjoy.
    Part 3 which is powers trained will come soon.








    Part 1 musketeer gear can be accessed here
    Part 2 power and companion setup can be accessed here



    Last edited by rennerdrew; 01-01-2014 at 04:17 PM.

    Check out my musketeer guide to gear setup companions and power setup here.



  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rennerdrew For This Useful Post:

    callingraven12 (12-14-2013),Delta (08-29-2014),Row4n (12-12-2013),That scallywag (05-31-2016)


  3. #2
    Row4n's Avatar
       Row4n is offline Lookout
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer

    • Row4n's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Charles
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Musketeer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  65
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquilan Galleon
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    771
    PvP Tournaments Won
    2
    Thanks
    390
    Thanks (Received)
    375
    Gold
    913
    Mellow

    Re: Musketeer Guide to Gear, Power, and Companion setup.

    Thanks for this guide.
    What do you like to spend your Practice points on?
    Why Don't you put your +100% Agility buff High up in your deck?
    What is the best parent demise and home world? (I like Krokotopia. Spooky helps your traps and Mojo Storm)
    Can you discuss tactics against each class in PvP?



  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Row4n For This Useful Post:

    callingraven12 (12-14-2013)


  5. #3
    rennerdrew's Avatar
       rennerdrew is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer

    • rennerdrew's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Serious Andrew Renner
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Musketeer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  65
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Laser Tech Destroyer
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    226
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    62
    Thanks (Received)
    56
    Gold
    106
    Amused

    Re: Musketeer Guide to Gear, Power, and Companion setup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Row4n View Post
    Thanks for this guide.
    What do you like to spend your Practice points on?
    Why Don't you put your +100% Agility buff High up in your deck?
    What is the best parent demise and home world? (I like Krokotopia. Spooky helps your traps and Mojo Storm)
    Can you discuss tactics against each class in PvP?
    Because theirs a limit of only 200 agility so 2 great jujus makes the agility buffs useless

    Check out my musketeer guide to gear setup companions and power setup here.



  6. #4
    Good ol Lefty's Avatar
       Good ol Lefty is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor

    • Good ol Lefty's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Wicked Victor Armstrong
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Witchdoctor
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  65
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquila Galleon
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    318
    PvP Tournaments Won
    1
    Thanks
    122
    Thanks (Received)
    236
    Gold
    12
    Cool

    Re: Musketeer Guide to Gear, Power, and Companion setup.

    I'd like to see your character's stats page.



  7. #5
       KingRed is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer

    • KingRed's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Two-faced Jordan
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Musketeer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  65
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquilan Galleon
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    30
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    5
    Gold
    74

    Re: Musketeer Guide to Gear, Power, and Companion setup.

    this looks like an interesting setup.. i'll have to try it out. ALSO how do i join the sloth patrol



  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    258
    PvP Tournaments Won
    3
    Thanks
    35
    Thanks (Received)
    152
    Gold
    327

    Re: Musketeer Guide to Gear, Power, and Companion setup.

    I should try this setup out on my musket, thank you Renner.




  9. #7
    Khione's Avatar
       Khione is offline Lookout
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

    • Khione's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Ruthless Jeremy Quincy
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  65
      •  Ship Type:
      •  None of yo buisness
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    894
    PvP Tournaments Won
    1
    Thanks
    287
    Thanks (Received)
    745
    Gold
    96
    Asleep

    Re: Musketeer Guide to Gear, Power, and Companion setup.

    Very nice guide, just a few ideas I would like to add. I'm no musketeer but I believe with the new addition to buffs for just 1 type eg whales might or for your case sky spirit should be in front of both great juju's at slot 1 followed by Supression Fire, these 2 cards are needed to be in hand as soon as possible so you can assault whenever. Not be forced to stay back because you gotta wait. Truthfully I think with this new update instead of using the great juju totem to go with a sky spirit totem which I know fire guardian drops. I know you prob will be like, what about when I don't use full muskets/swash guys. Answer to that is then switch to great juju. Other then that I think this guide is well done.

    This post contains 1 auto-link(s) to our wiki for your reference.

    Lvl 65 Witchdoctor Sneaky Jeremy Silver l Musketeer Bloody Jeremy Everhart l SwashBuckler Jeremy Everhart
    Buccaneer Reckless Jeremy Quincy l Privateer ​John Walker






  10. #8
    Khione's Avatar
       Khione is offline Lookout
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

    • Khione's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Ruthless Jeremy Quincy
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  65
      •  Ship Type:
      •  None of yo buisness
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    894
    PvP Tournaments Won
    1
    Thanks
    287
    Thanks (Received)
    745
    Gold
    96
    Asleep

    Re: Musketeer Guide to Gear, Power, and Companion setup.

    Quote Originally Posted by rennerdrew View Post
    Because theirs a limit of only 200 agility so 2 great jujus makes the agility buffs useless
    Btw it's been proven there is no limit of 200 for any stat. I have gotten a bucc to 347 strength before. My witch has gone to 279 will before. So the 200 limit is a Myth.

    Lvl 65 Witchdoctor Sneaky Jeremy Silver l Musketeer Bloody Jeremy Everhart l SwashBuckler Jeremy Everhart
    Buccaneer Reckless Jeremy Quincy l Privateer ​John Walker






  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Khione For This Useful Post:

    Katalina (12-20-2013)


  12. #9
    rennerdrew's Avatar
       rennerdrew is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer

    • rennerdrew's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Serious Andrew Renner
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Musketeer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  65
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Laser Tech Destroyer
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    226
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    62
    Thanks (Received)
    56
    Gold
    106
    Amused

    Re: Musketeer Guide to Gear, Power, and Companion setup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Good ol Lefty View Post
    I'd like to see your character's stats page.
    I'll add that soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Technomage View Post
    Very nice guide, just a few ideas I would like to add. I'm no musketeer but I believe with the new addition to buffs for just 1 type eg whales might or for your case sky spirit should be in front of both great juju's at slot 1 followed by Supression Fire, these 2 cards are needed to be in hand as soon as possible so you can assault whenever. Not be forced to stay back because you gotta wait. Truthfully I think with this new update instead of using the great juju totem to go with a sky spirit totem which I know fire guardian drops. I know you prob will be like, what about when I don't use full muskets/swash guys. Answer to that is then switch to great juju. Other then that I think this guide is well done.
    Your right but this guide was made before the update and I'm changing it soon. Once I get the gear i wish to change for the guide I will change power set up and stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Technomage View Post
    Btw it's been proven there is no limit of 200 for any stat. I have gotten a bucc to 347 strength before. My witch has gone to 279 will before. So the 200 limit is a Myth.
    Have you tried it recently? I had 72 will on my witchdoctor and I did 2 100% buffs and 1 50% but it only gave me 200 will. So yes there is a limit.

    This post contains 2 auto-link(s) to our wiki for your reference.

    Check out my musketeer guide to gear setup companions and power setup here.





Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •