Gold
    Alienated

Re: New Teaser!

As long is there are no advanced pets I am excited O:

Level 65 Witchdoctor Level 65 Musketeer Level 65 Buccaneer
    Level 55 Swashbuckler Level 36 Witchdoctor Level 33 Privateer
    Artwork by Camille on Wizard101 Central. Dese-s-Designs

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hoodoo Mystic For This Useful Post:

AzreeJul (02-08-2014),Classis (02-17-2014),Crushcut (02-07-2014),girlonfire2 (02-07-2014),WitchDoctor Webb (02-07-2014)

Quick Rachel is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

• Quick Rachel's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Quick Rachel Underhill
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquila Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Sick

Beautiful O:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Quick Rachel For This Useful Post:

girlonfire2 (02-07-2014)

Tickles is offline Lookout
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Thinking

Hmm, I'm thinking maybe something in a new world like Darkmoor but I have no clue xD

Fine Bradley Quick-Level 65 Witchdoctor, Merciless Brandon Pinkney-Level 65 Swashbuckler, Brandon Noble-Level 65 Buccaneer, Cunning Wolf Walker-Level 36 Privateer, Brandon-Level 15 Musketeer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tickles For This Useful Post:

girlonfire2 (02-07-2014)

Angel Wildblood is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by bountytaker View Post
    The p101 version of the Pet Hatchery from wizard 101 maybe? At least that's what I thought when I saw "lab".
    No no no..I want p101 to be original and not go through all that pain of training a pet and the snacks just no. BUT if there was one I guess I would want to see the process of hatching a pet in p101...I think it would be cool instead of generators like in w101 :P.

Haha, they made a #Vine! I hope it's kind of pirates way of like crafting or a redesign of the all the schools ...but yeah instead of giving us like how many teasers....GIVE IT TO US.....it's like chocolate if I don't have it..... you better run xD.
    Last edited by Angel Wildblood; 02-08-2014 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Additional details.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel Wildblood For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (02-07-2014),girlonfire2 (02-07-2014)

toffeecakes123 is offline Sailor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cool

It looked really cool! Maybe Pirate101 are gonna start getting Cut Scenes, since it looked like that was an intro to a cut-scene. It would be soooo cool to have cut-scenes in the animation style of the commercials.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toffeecakes123 For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (02-07-2014),girlonfire2 (02-07-2014)

CSHildebrand is offline Lookout
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

• CSHildebrand's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dashing Chris Kidd
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Eagle Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Relaxed

‚ÄčIt looks interesting but as mentioned before, enough with the teasers already.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CSHildebrand For This Useful Post:

AzreeJul (02-08-2014),Crushcut (02-07-2014),girlonfire2 (02-07-2014)

WitchDoctor Webb is offline Deckhand
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Mellow

Thumbs up Re: New Teaser!

IMO I think it have something to do with our school companions. maybe they are starting to open those extra doors in our school classrooms. where we meet new school companions. enough with the guessing. its my money, and I want it now!

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Lucas Walker is offline Sailor
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Inspired

For the people with the pet comments, do you understand Pirate101 and Wizard101 are two separate games run by two separate teams?
    You're all caught up on how big a deal pets are in Wizard101 and don't seem to understand there are other MMOs with advanced pets. Pirate101's pet system is garbage. The higher your level gets, the less helpful they become, eventually they'll flat out become more of a disadvantage in gameplay than an advantage. I'm not asking for them to have the ability to use infinite amounts of heals or buffs, but allowing them to get higher stats, an extra Epic, and possibly add one power to your arsenal couldn't hurt at all. Just because both of the games are made by the same company doesn't justify you thinking that they'll be the same. Why would I bother paying for both games then? You're honestly saying that because there was one mess-up with an advancement to a system means we absolutely reject any change to that system in a totally different game. If you don't want advanced pets then don't go through the training, they aren't forcing you. They also aren't required for PvE and you don't have any reason to complain about a possible nerf on pets because of PvP since you're totally rejecting the idea of advanced pets. Stop using the mistakes made by Wizard101 as an excuse to insult the game's content or prevent changes made to this game. It's insulting to both the W101 staff and the P101 as well as the people who play the game.

I'm excited to see what this may be. Perhaps it's a revamp for the trainer dens? I'd like to see some teasers focusing on Privateers, Swashbucklers, and Buccaneers as well. We've seen the flamingo in the Musketeer's roost, the shark in the Witchdoctor sanctum as well as this new teaser + the video which both certainly seem Witchdoctory. I wanna see what they have in store for the other 3 classes as well.
    Last edited by Lucas Walker; 02-07-2014 at 10:18 PM.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lucas Walker For This Useful Post:

Alexander Devereaux (02-07-2014),CunningJustinSilver (02-09-2014),Disloyal (02-07-2014),Fiery Red Morgan (02-07-2014),Hoodoo Mystic (02-07-2014),Sylika (02-08-2014)

Fiery Red Morgan is offline Boatswain
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Lurking

Wow I wonder what that can be? Looks very interesting can't wait for the update to come out.

Sig by: Keira Breeze
    avi by: Mythern1303

Cadmus is offline Deckhand

• Cadmus's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fiery Luke Silver
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquila Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Energetic

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Walker View Post
    For the people with the pet comments, do you understand Pirate101 and Wizard101 are two separate games run by two separate teams?
    You're all caught up on how big a deal pets are in Wizard101 and don't seem to understand there are other MMOs with advanced pets. Pirate101's pet system is garbage. The higher your level gets, the less helpful they become, eventually they'll flat out become more of a disadvantage in gameplay than an advantage. I'm not asking for them to have the ability to use infinite amounts of heals or buffs, but allowing them to get higher stats, an extra Epic, and possibly add one power to your arsenal couldn't hurt at all. Just because both of the games are made by the same company doesn't justify you thinking that they'll be the same. Why would I bother paying for both games then? You're honestly saying that because there was one mess-up with an advancement to a system means we absolutely reject any change to that system in a totally different game. If you don't want advanced pets then don't go through the training, they aren't forcing you. They also aren't required for PvE and you don't have any reason to complain about a possible nerf on pets because of PvP since you're totally rejecting the idea of advanced pets. Stop using the mistakes made by Wizard101 as an excuse to insult the game's content or prevent changes made to this game. It's insulting to both the W101 staff and the P101 as well as the people who play the game.

I'm excited to see what this may be. Perhaps it's a revamp for the trainer dens? I'd like to see some teasers focusing on Privateers, Swashbucklers, and Buccaneers as well. We've seen the flamingo in the Musketeer's roost, the shark in the Witchdoctor sanctum as well as this new teaser + the video which both certainly seem Witchdoctory. I wanna see what they have in store for the other 3 classes as well.
    I don't see the problem with pet training being implanted in the game as long as the pets aren't OP.
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/dda8ecf306902967689763009cd4df09/tumblr_inline_ok3x72bBx51rc18kf_500.gif

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cadmus For This Useful Post:

Hoodoo Mystic (02-07-2014),WitchDoctor Webb (02-07-2014)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast