Thread: Anyone agree?

TMFH is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Anyone agree?

Don't judge me but I prefer W101 over P101. Anyone else?

Digital is offline Navigator
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer

• Digital's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Brave Daniel Radcliffe
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Musketeer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Spiral Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Cool

Re: Anyone agree?

I kind of have to agree lately, but I just can't leave Pirate101 for some reason. It's kind of stuck on me, whether I like it or not. Like a wart, but a nice wart.
    4th year German student
    I love to write fun stories and play music
    #1 Privateer 70 | Musketeer 70 | Buccaneer 68 | Witch 65 | Swash 65 | #2 Privateer 51|

Cadmus is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

• Cadmus's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fiery Luke Silver
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquila Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Energetic

Well I would have to agree with you for right now, especially after the morganthe battle (I wont spoil it)
    Last edited by Cadmus; 04-05-2014 at 12:10 AM.
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/dda8ecf306902967689763009cd4df09/tumblr_inline_ok3x72bBx51rc18kf_500.gif

Alphawolf is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cheerful

Nope :3 i prefer pirate101 my reason? i like the more freedom of the skies and i love the companion system also beating the game was a lot more satisfying it felt more of a challenge and i do feel the storyline is richer and has a lot better

Hoodoo Mystic is offline Boatswain
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Alienated

I love pirate101 to death.The only thing I love more in wizard101 is Kyhrysalis and that morganthe ending.Its really funny.

Level 65 Witchdoctor Level 65 Musketeer Level 65 Buccaneer
    Level 55 Swashbuckler Level 36 Witchdoctor Level 33 Privateer
    Artwork by Camille on Wizard101 Central. Dese-s-Designs

Row4n is offline Lookout
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer

• Row4n's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Charles
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Musketeer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquilan Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Mellow

Hey, I think that's why KI designed these games to be quite different, even though they're set in the same universe (and often the same worlds). We're all different and have our own tastes. Maybe P101 will grow on you. Maybe you'll set it down and never want to play it again, like I did with Wiz. W101 has many advantages over P101, most of them stem from the novelty (newness?) of p101. With time, P101 will get more storyline depth, a better PvP selection process, smoother graphics, etc. Even if you don't renew your membership, you should keep your p101 account. Big changes are coming SLOWLY, you may love this game eventually.

Elemutation is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

• Elemutation's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fearless Ryan Holystone
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Haunted Galleon lv65
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Row4n View Post
    Hey, I think that's why KI designed these games to be quite different, even though they're set in the same universe (and often the same worlds). We're all different and have our own tastes. Maybe P101 will grow on you. Maybe you'll set it down and never want to play it again, like I did with Wiz. W101 has many advantages over P101, most of them stem from the novelty (newness?) of p101. With time, P101 will get more storyline depth, a better PvP selection process, smoother graphics, etc. Even if you don't renew your membership, you should keep your p101 account. Big changes are coming SLOWLY, you may love this game eventually.
    Yea, novelty was a big part of why I left wiz the first time. I was younger then, and saw the whole world as new, fresh, exciting, colorful, and just a fun experience overall. I didn't know what would come next, and dreamed of being powerful enough to get the spells I see the class trainers offer, Find all the cool things I could do before getting my sub, and walking around the beautifully crafted locations, like Reagent Square and the Jade Palace. This is what many call "Magic", or the feeling of nostalgia for the first time you played it, and loved it. I left when that magic was gone, and didn't come back for about a year and a half. Celestia was out by then, and I really wanted to see it, so I powered through, maxed out, and felt that same "Magic" feeling for a while, but quit again. I recently came back between MB and AQ and now, about the summer of last year, and figured I would play it to kill time. I don't know what it was, but I didn't feel the same "Magic" that time around. Sure, I was excited about finding the new areas and learning the new spells, but I didn't feel like walking around and admiring them like I used to, or being super pumped when I got a new spell. At first I thought it was because I was older, but when I slowed down and took my time to look around like I did when I started, something felt missing. Maybe it's because the new worlds aren't as colorful, or I'm not as easily impressed, but Wizard feels like it has recently been lacking that "Magic", But Pirate has had it to the end. Everything still feels new, fresh, and colorful in Pirate, and Even when I was powering through the new content, I always found the time too look around Troy, Beachhead, or even Flotsam. Wizard may have wizards, But Pirate has more "Magic". In my opinion at least.