PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Dramaqueen

Re: The Experts- MY Characters

Relationships Chart v2:

George: May have a very very very small crush on V (owned by @Sakura no Miko )
    Fearless: A somewhat obvious crush on Surani the Tigress (owned by @Just Add Bacon )
    Sly: May have romantic feelings for Noble Felix Yellowfish (owned by @The Hoodoo Master )
    Grace: N/A
    Nicole: A regular sized crush on Felix Yellowfish
    The Black Rose: Isn't it obvious? He's like the Armada. He feels no remorse, no sadness, and no regard for anyone else's feelings. So, even if he did, his feelings would be unrequited.
    Every Star fears the Supernova. Do not destroy yourself from your arrogance.
    Fearless George Xiriga - Fearless Nicole Xiriga - Dark George Xiriga -
    George Gordon -
    Dead-Eye Blaze Xiriga

Buccaneer Expert is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Dramaqueen

Name: Skywalker (Everyone just calls him Sky)
    Age: No one knows his exact age, but he's somewhere in the early teens. So somewhere like 12-13-14.
    Class: Lucario (Look it up. He's a Pokemon.)
    Appearance: Search Lucario in Google Images. That''s what he looks like.
    Weapon: Mostly uses his aura powers, but can perform the Bonne Rush move when needed.
    Personality: Noble and quiet.
    Powers: He can sense someone's aura, so you can't hide from him. Sky also knows the following moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Extreme Speed, and Flash Cannon. High Defense and Strength. SO, he's hard to knock out, but its not impossible. Also capable of Mega Evolution.
    Backstory: He doesn't need one. He's a Pokemon.
    Weaknesses: Fire and Ground attacks.
    Owner/Trainer: Fearless
    Last edited by Buccaneer Expert; 12-21-2014 at 09:53 AM.
    George Gordon -
    Dead-Eye Blaze Xiriga

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Innocent

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer Expert View Post
    Relationships Chart v2:

George: May have a very very very small crush on V (owned by @Sakura no Miko )
    Fearless: A somewhat obvious crush on Surani the Tigress (owned by @Just Add Bacon )
    Sly: May have romantic feelings for Noble Felix Yellowfish (owned by @The Hoodoo Master )
    Grace: N/A
    Nicole: A regular sized crush on Felix Yellowfish
    The Black Rose: Isn't it obvious? He's like the Armada. He feels no remorse, no sadness, and no regard for anyone else's feelings. So, even if he did, his feelings would be unrequited.
    Wow... I love how Kale, Fearless, and Kai all have feelings for Surani. :0)
    I do not suffer from insanity. In fact I enjoy every moment of it! -My senior quote.
    "It's A far far better thing that I do now then I have ever done; and it is a far far better rest I go to now than I've ever known." -A Tale of Two Cities

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Dramaqueen

Name: Ash, but everyone (including himself) knows him as Red
    Class: Buccaneer/Blacksmith
    Appearance: The Arcane Builder's Attire from Wizard.
    Weapon: Arcane Smith's Hammer or his newest manufactured weapon.
    Personality: Grumpy and hardworking.Bargaining.He hates people,for the most part,so most of the time,he'll only do something for you as a favor.But when he'd start making something for you,he'd be ruthlessly precise,immeasurably skillful,and hardworking to no end,even to the point of obsession.
    Powers: He can enchant something if given to him, however his enchants are completely random. So if you give him a sword and ask him to enchant it, if you wanted it to become a sword that would work against demons and such, the complete opposite might happen. And he can turn a piece of scrap metal you found in Marleybone into a battle axe in a matter of seconds.
    Backstory: ?
    Weaknesses: Extremely untrusting, and can't do a thing when his tools are taken away. Highly susceptible to an and all magic including but not limited to: Wizardry, Hoodoo, Charms, Shadow Magic, and more.
    Theme Song: The Sad Tale of the Beauxhommes from Once on This Island
    George Gordon -
    Dead-Eye Blaze Xiriga

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Dramaqueen

Name: Elric
    Class: Snowmancer
    Appearance: His true form is a snowy version of a Minecraft Blaze, but he likes to appear as a human with white skin and hair, with gray eyes. He likes to wear very fancy and white clothes.
    Weapon: Snow and ice, but either an ice spear or weak hand to hand combat.
    Powers: Control over snow and ice, uses both to heal himself, and construct weapons, barriers, and other things.

Weaknesses: Very useless in places without snow, rain, or in hot temperatures. He depends on snow and ice entirely, as a matter of fact, he can't survive in places without snow/ice. He would just cease to exist, or melt away, with whatever he was wearing on the ground.
    Connection to all others in the profiles: Shares a mutual disliking of Red, but no further information is known on this subject. He also owes Nicole a total of 5 favors, which she has yet to cash in.
    Last edited by Buccaneer Expert; 01-11-2015 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Forgot something!
    George Gordon -
    Dead-Eye Blaze Xiriga

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Dramaqueen

Name: AV (full name is Arceus Vision).
    Species: Blockish ninja
    Attire: AV wears a ninja suit with a hood that he constantly keeps off. The hood has a pair of purple eyes.
    Weapons: AV typically uses either an Iron Sword or a Flint and Steel. He uses the Flint and Steel to set stuff on fire, which he commonly does with Fearless.
    Strengths and Weaknesses: AV is able to pillar himself up and place barricades around him within danger. His biggest weakness is his lack of armor, and won't last long in a fight. If he sees a green creature with four feet that can explode, he runs away screaming in terror.
    Backstory: AV was born in an unknown place, then came to Mooshu to study under a group of Moodhist monks. He was then taken in the care of Moodhist ninja pigs, which led to him raiding Hamakala Temple and meeting Fearless.
    George Gordon -
    Dead-Eye Blaze Xiriga

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Dramaqueen

Name: Tippia (pronounced tip-shia)
    Species: Tippia is a Pixl, or a type of fairy.
    Appearance: She looks like a blue morpho butterfly, except her wings are pink with white polka dots.
    Strengths: Tippia is extremely intelligent. She knows every fact about everything, and can recite them perfectly from memory. She is invaluable when you need to know stuff.
    Weaknesses: She has no hands or legs, being a butterfly, so she is useless when it comes to fighting. All she can really do is fly around and tell you stuff.
    Backstory: Tippia was once a human, and she was engaged to a boy from another land. However, a terrible accident occurred, and she was mortally wounded. A local shaman found her, and as a last resort attempt to save her life, he transformed her into what she is now. She lost her memory in the process, so she struggles with who she really is.
    George Gordon -
    Dead-Eye Blaze Xiriga

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Dramaqueen

Name: Infi and Inity von Shane (two separate people)
    Appearance: Infi and Inity are paternal twins, meaning they're brother and sister. Infi is the boy, and Inity is the girl. Infi likes to wear black, and Inity likes to wear pink. Infi has black eyes, black hair, and wear the same pair of black shirts and black shorts all the time. Inity has blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and wears a pink shirt and dress all the time.
    Weapons/Powers: Infi has the power to control darkness, shadows, and to cause and control nightmares. Inity can control light, heat, and good dreams. They often clash with each other.
    Strengths/Weaknesses: Their strength depends on what time of day it is. If it's midday/noon, then Infi is at his weakest and Inity is at her strongest. If it's midnight, then the opposite is true. Infi is also stronger when the moon is either a new moon, or a half moon. Inity is stronger when there's a full moon or a half moon as well. They each can form an orb between their hands and draws power from either the sun (Inity) or the moon (Infi). They can also generate a copy of the sun/moon respectively to power their Sun/Moon blast, but it's weaker than its normal counterpart.
    Backstory: They were born in Darkmoor, to a wealthy family which later suffers an unfortunate fate. They were later sent off to Skull Island, where they studied for a day under Vadima. They soon left her. They each went to different corners of the Spiral, and reunited 5 years later. They clash whenever an eclipse happens. There's a prophecy about these two, which states the one day, The Original One will appear and return them to their pure states.
    George Gordon -
    Dead-Eye Blaze Xiriga

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12