Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Skull Island in W101 Video

Quote Originally Posted by CdeWinter View Post
    But it doesn't make sense. It doesn't even folloe KI's own spiral lore. Nor is the dialogue suited to the characters as we know them. The image used of the unknown villian is of Malistair, even though the text says it isn't. Malistair only cared about bringing his dead wife back, to the point that he was going to reawaken the fire titan. So why would he give a rat's tail about the fall of the armada? And really, it isn't written to the usual quality found in KI's work. The reasonings behind the text is just too convienent, and not well planned out. I really think that this is just fan made, and designed to trick people. Really check the sources, somehow get proof that this came from KI, and then I will reconsider my view.
    Offtopic: Nice french signature, I can't read it, I only know a few words in french, other than the words in your sentence, but I still can't read that sentence. Maybe I should try learning more french.
    Ontopic: I am sure this isn't real, maybe it's a video made by a person who wants to get a lot of views, or people to believe that or something.

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries

@CdeWinter Ben is also Belloq on Central. He's the one who pinned down the fishing update, and his and R3NO's track record make him spot-on for every update.

Tbh, I saw this coming somehow. I do agree with Cret, in that the timeline makes no sense on either end. Is our Pirate going back in time while our Wizard is going forward? That's how I see it because...

Wizard101:
    Wizard City>Krokotopia>Marleybone>MooShu>Dragonspyre>Celestia>Zafaria>Avalon>Azteca>Khrysalis>(Speculated) Skull Island
    Pirate101:
    Skull Island (In that, you meet a tribe that escaped from Apocalyptic Azteca)>Monquista>Valencia>Cool Ranch>MooShu>Marleybone>Aquila.

#TeamValor
    Sig by Camille of W101C

Revival : Retribution : Imaginaerum : Celestially Slow : Gracing
    : Til Death : Profiled

CdeWinter is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

• CdeWinter's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Red Scarlet Kidd
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquilian Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim of Light View Post
    @CdeWinter Ben is also Belloq on Central. He's the one who pinned down the fishing update, and his and R3NO's track record make him spot-on for every update.

Tbh, I saw this coming somehow. I do agree with Cret, in that the timeline makes no sense on either end. Is our Pirate going back in time while our Wizard is going forward? That's how I see it because...

Wizard101:
    Wizard City>Krokotopia>Marleybone>MooShu>Dragonspyre>Celestia>Zafaria>Avalon>Azteca>Khrysalis>(Speculated) Skull Island
    Pirate101:
    Skull Island (In that, you meet a tribe that escaped from Apocalyptic Azteca)>Monquista>Valencia>Cool Ranch>MooShu>Marleybone>Aquila.
    @Seraphim of Light,

Don't worry, it's just the way I think. I am a scientist by trade, actually I am an aquatic ecologist working for my provincial government. So, I tend to be very skeptical of any claims people make that are not accompanied by any type of proof. And to be honest, I don't know about his track record. All I see here is a youtube video with music taken from Wizard101, character images taken from both Wizard101 and Pirate101 and some text. I could easily put this together myself.

I'm simply saying that untill the poster actually gives more proof than just adding some character images at the bottom of his post, I'm not going to trust it. Perhaps, the poster could also post the files he found the quest line in, how to access the files if needed, or perhaps post the contents of the origional files instead of his own mashed up video. Someone previously posted that it is common sense to simply trust these videos, it's not, it's common sense ask for proof or evidence before simply trusting anything you see online (or in a book for that matter.)

@Smart Scott Spencer

my signature, J'ai un coeur de Pirate! means "I have the heart of a pirate!" However, Coeur de Pirate is also the performing name of a French Canadian singer/songwriter that I listen to.
    Fully trained Weather Witch!.
    (Thanks to the amazing Anne Radcliffe for my Scarlet Avatar)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdeWinter For This Useful Post:

Alohi34779 (05-22-2015),Anne Radcliffe (07-10-2014),Seraphim of Light (07-08-2014)

Alohi34779 is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

• Alohi34779's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fiery Kai
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Ghostly Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Cold

Quote Originally Posted by CdeWinter View Post
    @Seraphim of Light,

Don't worry, it's just the way I think. I am a scientist by trade, actually I am an aquatic ecologist working for my provincial government. So, I tend to be very skeptical of any claims people make that are not accompanied by any type of proof. And to be honest, I don't know about his track record. All I see here is a youtube video with music taken from Wizard101, character images taken from both Wizard101 and Pirate101 and some text. I could easily put this together myself.

I'm simply saying that until the poster actually gives more proof than just adding some character images at the bottom of his post, I'm not going to trust it. Perhaps, the poster could also post the files he found the quest line in, how to access the files if needed, or perhaps post the contents of the original files instead of his own mashed up video. Someone previously posted that it is common sense to simply trust these videos, it's not, it's common sense ask for proof or evidence before simply trusting anything you see online (or in a book for that matter.)

@Smart Scott Spencer

my signature, J'ai un coeur de Pirate! means "I have the heart of a pirate!" However, Coeur de Pirate is also the performing name of a French Canadian singer/songwriter that I listen to.
    Not everything you read, is true, but do you really need to see something to believe it? Sure, some things are so obvious that anyone can figure out that it is false, but some things have a little truth within them, but for example take air. It's there, but we don't need to see it to know it is Just, the fact that we can breathe is enough evidence to conclude that air exists.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Don't believe.jpeg  
    Forged by war and brutal strife, thus is born a viking life. We live to pillage, fight, and die upon the fields where warriors lie. Always free and never slaves. Our ancestors await us beyond their graves. Character profiles here

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

the video is private can someone explain to me what happens in it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123