ValkoortheVictorious is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Inspired

SNACK ATTACK- A quick reference Pet Snack cheatsheet

Ahoy fellow pirates and pet lovers. Here's a little Snack Cheat Sheet that I created to help find the Snacks that our favorite critters Like and Love. Much of this information was gathered from findings during my own trials and many, many errors. Likewise, a lot of the data was gathered from piecing together some of the various guides on other P101 affiliated sites. I just took my findings and info from the other guides and combined it into one little simple Cheat Sheet for quick referencing. All of the pets listed below are ones that I have on my pirate and have also researched and fed snacks to. I have also acquired all of the various snacks and tested them out on the listed pets. I don't really have many of the Holiday pets or most of the Gift Card pets, but will try to add them if I acquire their Liked/Loved info.

The pets are listed directly below their preferred Snack Class- just choose a Snack from that list that shares the same World Origin to get your pet to Love the Snack!

NOTE- In parenthesis following the Snack name is it's (World Origin) followed by it's [Rank].

* For LOVED snacks-
    - Choose a Snack from the pets favored snack class AND same World Origin
    - Or choose ANY Universal Snack from the pet's same World Origin
    - Or just choose the Level 10 Snack, El Doreeto- which is loved by ALL pets

** For LIKED snacks-
    - Choose ANY Snack from EITHER the pets preferred Snack Class OR from ANY Snack Class with the same World Origin as the pet.
    - Or choose ANY Universal Snack, as they are Liked by ALL pets.

This post contains 1 auto-link(s) to our wiki for your reference.
    Last edited by Paige MoonShade; 02-19-2016 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Need more help than i
    Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen, LVL 65 Buccaneer

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to ValkoortheVictorious For This Useful Post:

11Bobsing (09-17-2014),Alejandro (07-07-2014),Alphawolf (08-31-2014),an81angel (04-03-2015),anecorbie (09-17-2014),aquatiger975 (09-17-2014),CaptainPowwow (12-04-2014),Chrissy The Blesser (07-08-2014),clearone232 (07-20-2014),Cody Nightblade (01-25-2015),dapurenergy (10-01-2014),darth sidious (07-08-2014),Delta (09-17-2014),Eric Stormbringer (07-10-2014),Fiery Red Morgan (09-09-2014),foenix52 (12-16-2014),Gades (07-08-2014),girlonfire2 (07-08-2014),Kiwi (10-08-2014),Lady Murky (03-06-2015),Milt (08-10-2015),Phoenixx (04-18-2015),quentin (07-21-2014),rhemas (09-17-2014),Row4n (08-06-2014),Sheldon (09-01-2014),Siemforlife (07-17-2014),smvb (11-12-2014),StormyMarcusParker (11-09-2014),SuperCrane (02-12-2015),Willowdreamer (07-08-2014),WitchDoctor Webb (09-17-2014),Zenobia Paisley (09-17-2014),zliten (07-08-2014)

Darius is offline Deck Swabber

• Darius's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Scurvy Darius Hawkins
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquila Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Creative

Re: SNACK ATTACK- A quick reference Pet Snack cheatsheet

Thanks Valkoor! This is a very informational and useful thread lots of users will use. Good Job on all the work.

Scurvy Darius Hawkins
    , Clever Darius Blake, Wicked Darius Holystone, Slick Darius Finch, Perilous Darius Vane

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darius For This Useful Post:

ValkoortheVictorious (07-08-2014)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Wow - I didn't think all of this information could be condensed so well. Great job!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    Thanks Valkoor! This is a very informational and useful thread lots of users will use. Good Job on all the work.
    You're very welcome Darius and thank you for the encouraging words! I do hope it helps provide a lot of fellow players and friends with a quick way to decide what to feed their pets. I just wanted something somewhat simple and quick to reference that could be printed out and left on my desk. I wanted to share since we are all in this great game and the P101 Community together. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    Wow - I didn't think all of this information could be condensed so well. Great job!
    Why thank you Willow. You are too kind, as it surely didn't quite turn out as I had hoped. It looked so much better as a Spreadsheet on my computer, but in copying and pasting- it well......kind of fell apart. I had a bit of a time trying to get it to look "right" and had made several attempts before I said, "Oh, well at least the info is there for others to use." I'm a little "green" when it comes to anything beyond just normal posting. I would like to create a guide and figured I might as well take that first step and learn as I go (and make some good old fashioned mistakes)

I just hope it helps others find the right snack(s) for their pets, quickly and easily. Thank you again!

This post contains 2 auto-link(s) to our wiki for your reference.

Chrissy The Blesser is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

What do the numbers after the snacks mean?

Some great work her and awesome effort has gone into this, I can surely tell. Well done Valkoor.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrissy The Blesser For This Useful Post:

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy The Blesser View Post

Some great work her and awesome effort has gone into this, I can surely tell. Well done Valkoor.
    I believe the numbers are the snack ranks.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Chrissy The Blesser (07-08-2014),ValkoortheVictorious (07-08-2014)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Inspired

Lol, I should have put that in another location for easier viewing. If you note the last line in the big paragraph, it says- that in parenthesis after the Snack names are the Snacks Levels (or Ranks, like Willow kindly noted) followed by the abbreviations for it's World Origin. I'll have to move that line to a better place...I mean who wants to read all of that other gibberish before the actual Cheat Sheet anyway- What in the Spiral was I thinking?

Thank you for the compliment Chrissy....super nice of you as always!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ValkoortheVictorious For This Useful Post:

Chrissy The Blesser (07-08-2014)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ValkoortheVictorious View Post
    Lol, I should have put that in another location for easier viewing. If you note the last line in the big paragraph, it says- that in parenthesis after the Snack names are the Snacks Levels (or Ranks, like Willow kindly noted) followed by the abbreviations for it's World Origin. I'll have to move that line to a better place...I mean who wants to read all of that other gibberish before the actual Cheat Sheet anyway- What in the Spiral was I thinking?

Thank you for the compliment Chrissy....super nice of you as always!
    Dang, I even read it twice looking for the answer. Sigh, these headaches are making me more blond than usual. Sorry bout that.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrissy The Blesser For This Useful Post:

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Inspired

Dang, I even read it twice looking for the answer. Sigh, these headaches are making me more blond than usual. Sorry bout that.
    No worries at all, Chrissy. I often have to read some things 3, 4 or more times to take in everything or just to even know what I just read. Sorry to hear about your headaches and I hope that you feel better. Maybe these will help a bit!

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ValkoortheVictorious View Post
    No worries at all, Chrissy. I often have to read some things 3, 4 or more times to take in everything or just to even know what I just read. Sorry to hear about your headaches and I hope that you feel better. Maybe these will help a bit!
    LOL That's perfect. Thank you for the warm fuzzies.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrissy The Blesser For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast