PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Devilish

Re: The New Age Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFire054 View Post
    " He's right in a sense, we should go back and bolster our defenses and prepare a counterattack " Wolf said, shrugging off the fact this person he dosent know knows him, Wolf is a big thorn in the side of the armada, so it makes sense his name is well known " Anyone disagree? "

(( Oooh.. seems like an interesting character you got there, does this mean the RP can have villains in it? ))
    (Yes. You are allowed to have villainous characters in this RP.)

"There's a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us, you blinked."
    Dark Jason Everhart 65 Swash. Character Profiles

DarkFire054 is offline Sailor
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

• DarkFire054's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fearless Wolf Nightingale
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquila Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStrikeV2 View Post
    (Yes. You are allowed to have villainous characters in this RP.)

(( Alright then, I'd like to bring Vexus into this then, 5th character on the link, )

Avi By a friend of mine ( not from central )... Sig by me.

ShadowStrikeV2 is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Devilish

(( Alright then, I'd like to bring Vexus into this then, 5th character on the link, )
    (Request granted. He'll make a great villain.)

"There's a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us, you blinked."

CdeWinter is offline Land Lubber

• CdeWinter's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Red Scarlet Kidd
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquilian Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cheerful

" He's right in a sense, we should go back and bolster our defenses and prepare a counterattack " Wolf said, shrugging off the fact this person he dosent know knows him, Wolf is a big thorn in the side of the armada, so it makes sense his name is well known " Anyone disagree? "

(( Oooh.. seems like an interesting character you got there, does this mean the RP can have villains in it? ))
    "Well we should definitely meet wiz ze Troggies, and and tell zem of zis zreat. If ze Troggies join us. We will 'ave enough people to force ze Armada out of zis jungle. And eet would be a way of showing ze Troggies zat we mean to 'elp zem. Relations between ze troggies and pirates 'ave not always been ze best." Jenny said, walking further into the destroyed Armada beach camp.

Stopping at the clockwork officer who had been commanding this scouting party, Jenny knelt down and pulled the clockwork's gilt mask from its head, exposing the wires and clock mechanism beneath.

"Zere, proof for ze Troggies zat ze Armada 'as landed on zeir island. Alzough, I am sure zat ze Troggies already knew about zis." Jenny said, returning to CB.

Speaking to in a hushed voice, Jenny turned to CB. "Don't worry about ze Red Stag. 'e is a pirate from Valencia, alzough not much is known about 'im. But 'e 'as many connections, and 'as no doubt 'eard of you and your 'ealing abilities before. Eet is not surprising at all zat 'e 'as 'eard of my muzzer or sister."
    Fully trained Weather Witch!.
    (Thanks to the amazing Anne Radcliffe for my Scarlet Avatar)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CdeWinter For This Useful Post:

Mocca82 (02-27-2015)

DarkFire054 is offline Sailor
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

• DarkFire054's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fearless Wolf Nightingale
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquila Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cynical

-- Mean While somewhere in the skyways, about a dreadnought of a ship, the buzzing of clockworks can be heard clanking about as it approaches Skull Island, the captain of the vessel has his feet propped up against his desk, sipping from a cup full of tea, moolong to be exact, when a marine walks in--

" What is it now? can't you see i'm trying to relax?! " the captain exclaimed to the marine, who remained emotionless, being a robotic hunk of metal and all

" We are almost at Skull Island, sir, the battle is looking up and up thus far, save for a few.. thorns.. "

" And what do you mean by thorns? speak up you hunk of metal! "

" Well.. there's a cluster of pirates.. young ones.. and.. there's been reports that Wolf is somewhere on the island " hearing this news, the man almost doubled over and fell down in shock, Wolf has been the only pirate on his list to evade him for this long

" WHAT?! HIM?! HERE?! " he shouted, in what sounded like a mix of fear and anger

" well what are you waiting for! I want him brought here alive so that slippery eel can finally get what he deserves.. to fall at the end of my blade "

~~~~~

" ok then, the troggies can be of help, but we still need to get a defense ready, i'll go and get that set up while you do your thing " with that wolf took off for the main land

Avi By a friend of mine ( not from central )... Sig by me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkFire054 For This Useful Post:

Mocca82 (02-27-2015)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Devilish

"Quick work, Fearless," he said giving a nod. "Now lets get moving. The coast is a little over 3 miles from here, and George, I'm not sure if you're familiar with the geography here, but there are no monquistans on this island. It belongs to the Waponi." With that, Hunter lead the way into the jungles.
    As Hunter lead his small group through the jungles of the island, the chanting of water-moles could be heard in the distance.

"Shh!" Hunter hissed as he lowered to a crouch. "I hear water-moles. The Waponi are near." Hunter sighed at the thought of the Waponi. Of how such a people would make great allies in this new war with the Armada. Then an idea came to him. What if they could fool the Waponi into thinking Fearless was their fire god? Would he then be able to command the Waponi to aid them in the war? He didn't know, but it was worth a shot. He gathered the others around as he explained his idea.

( @Buccaneer Expert, What do ya think? XD)

Mocca82 is offline Land Lubber
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by CdeWinter View Post
    Speaking to in a hushed voice, Jenny turned to CB. "Don't worry about ze Red Stag. 'e is a pirate from Valencia, alzough not much is known about 'im. But 'e 'as many connections, and 'as no doubt 'eard of you and your 'ealing abilities before. Eet is not surprising at all zat 'e 'as 'eard of my muzzer or sister."

" ok then, the troggies can be of help, but we still need to get a defense ready, i'll go and get that set up while you do your thing " with that wolf took off for the main land
    CB got up... looking at Wolf he nodded when Wolf said he was going off to ready some defenses. Glance at Jenny he shrugged... he then glanced at his dog and snapped. "Come on boy... let's go." With that CB led the way back up the path and to the side. Soon Jenny and CB found themselfs where they had started only now CB led the way to where the troggies lived... the Shaman they were looking for one was of the top elders... if they could convince him to have the troggies join them then perhaps they may have a fighting chance.

CB and Jenny by now had come up behind Phoebe and Abibus... CB not so shy anymore well... still slightly simply said hello. Valko woofed and that was that. CB seeing eyes on him now... took a few steps to the side and pulled out a special type of whistle. Placing it to his lips he blew a few short notes similar to that of a frog croaking... CB couldn't see them yet but soon the group would be confronted by troggies and hopefully taken to the chief. There they could talk business.

((OOC: @CdeWinter, if you had something else in mind and would like me to change anything just let me know...))
    Designed by: Mocca82
    ~{Loothouse Profiles}~
    "Learn from the past. Hope for the future. Live in the now!"

Buccaneer Expert is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Dramaqueen

As Hunter lead his small group through the jungles of the island, the chanting of water-moles could be heard in the distance.

"Shh!" Hunter hissed as he lowered to a crouch. "I hear water-moles. The Waponi are near." Hunter sighed at the thought of the Waponi. Of how such a people would make great allies in this new war with the Armada. Then an idea came to him. What if they could fool the Waponi into thinking Fearless was their fire god? Would he then be able to command the Waponi to aid them in the war? He didn't know, but it was worth a shot. He gathered the others around as he explained his idea.

( @Buccaneer Expert, What do ya think? XD)

Fearless suddenly returned, looking horrified. "You have no idea what happened. First, they said I was an enemy of the Crown, which nearly everyone is, then tried to throw me into some Gold Mine, and then, they they brought in the Monquisition. So I said, 'see ya later!' And I'm back." "As if on cue. Fearless, how would you like to impersonate the Waponi Fire God?" said George. "Impersonate a Fire God? My lifelong dream has finally come true!" (OOC: that's not his real lifelong dream.) "Let's see here..." He shifted into many of his many Shadow forms. "No. No. No. No. No. No. Aah! Why can I shift into that?! No. No. No. Yes!" He had settled on personal Shadow form, and...set himself on Fire. Well, using Shadow Fire. So he set himself on Shadow Fire. "How's this? What screams Fire God better than being on Fire? How we gonna do this?"
    Every Star fears the Supernova. Do not destroy yourself from your arrogance.
    Fearless George Xiriga - Fearless Nicole Xiriga - Dark George Xiriga -
    George Gordon -
    Dead-Eye Blaze Xiriga

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer Expert View Post
    Fearless suddenly returned, looking horrified. "You have no idea what happened. First, they said I was an enemy of the Crown, which nearly everyone is, then tried to throw me into some Gold Mine, and then, they they brought in the Monquisition. So I said, 'see ya later!' And I'm back." "As if on cue. Fearless, how would you like to impersonate the Waponi Fire God?" said George. "Impersonate a Fire God? My lifelong dream has finally come true!" (OOC: that's not his real lifelong dream.) "Let's see here..." He shifted into many of his many Shadow forms. "No. No. No. No. No. No. Aah! Why can I shift into that?! No. No. No. Yes!" He had settled on personal Shadow form, and...set himself on Fire. Well, using Shadow Fire. So he set himself on Shadow Fire. "How's this? What screams Fire God better than being on Fire? How we gonna do this?"
    Hunter smiled at Fearless' fiery form. "That'll work just fine, but to really convince them, you're going to have to fly out of the volcano. As if you came from inside. That is where they make their sacrifices after all. Can you do that?"

Buccaneer Expert is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Dramaqueen

Hunter smiled at Fearless' fiery form. "That'll work just fine, but to really convince them, you're going to have to fly out of the volcano. As if you came from inside. That is where they make their sacrifices after all. Can you do that?"
    Fearless pondered that for a second. "I think. I'll have to fly out as another form, as this one can't. I'll have fly high enough that they won't see me shift mid air. And does anyone here speak Waponi? I speak Marleybonian, Monquistan, and Khrysalian, and I'm working on Mooshuese and Polarian, but only the Waponi speak Waponi. I'll need a translator!"
    Every Star fears the Supernova. Do not destroy yourself from your arrogance.
    Fearless George Xiriga - Fearless Nicole Xiriga - Dark George Xiriga -
    George Gordon -
    Dead-Eye Blaze Xiriga