FreezeFlash2 is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cool

Please just fix this game KI...

I'm not asking or demanding for book 15. I'm asking for the huge amounts of: bugs, glitches, and connectivity issues to be fixed. This game is so buggy and glitchy and it's been like this for months now. I get that KI has been busy, but taking months to fix these minor problems is just ridiculous. I recently got back from a year long break just a few months ago, and I was able to handle these problems for about a month now, and the more and more I play the more annoyed I get with it.

1) Constant connectivity issues and some lag.
    I can't go one day without losing connection once or twice while being online. I know what you're thinking, is it your computer of your internet? No. It's not. I too, thought it originally was, but it's not. I've tested this before, while I lost connection I pulled out another device and I was able to surf the web with no problem at all. It's not my computer either, because not only do I have a really good gaming PC, I can play any other game on it just perfectly with no connection issues. I also have really high quality internet. So, I'm curious if any of you are having the same problem(s).

2) Bugs and glitches
    Sometimes, it's running into a wall by accident and getting stuck in the wall. Then it might be the horrible camera angels, or it might be the wrong combat sounds being made (especially when playing as a witchdoctor and doing a basic attack). Randomly appearing in the middle of the skyway with out a ship. There's several more and they've been posted before, so I'm not going into full detail. Either way, I'm annoyed with it.

If they can make Wizards glitch and bug free then I know they can make this game the same way. For me and many others, it's going to come to a point where paying 10 bucks a month for a game that doesn't work properly 100% all of the time, is just not worth it. I don't believe in paying for things that are poor or half quality, full/best quality is what I pay for.
    Last edited by FreezeFlash2; 11-23-2015 at 09:31 PM.

Willowdreamer is online now Wiki Master
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Re: Please just fix this game KI...

I cannot remember having connectivity issues in a very long time. Some of your glitch issues sound like lag to me, also.

Have you tried sending in a ticket to Support with your computer specs and asked them why you are having all these problems?

FreezeFlash2 is offline Deck Swabber
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    I cannot remember having connectivity issues in a very long time. Some of your glitch issues sound like lag to me, also.

Have you tried sending in a ticket to Support with your computer specs and asked them why you are having all these problems?

Do you mean sending the ticket to KI's support team? No. How do you do that? I might consider it.

Kingurz is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by FreezeFlash2 View Post
    I'm not asking or demanding for book 15. I'm asking for the huge amounts of: bugs, glitches, and connectivity issues to be fixed. This game is so buggy and glitchy and it's been like this for months now. I get that KI has been busy, but taking months to fix these minor problems is just ridiculous. I recently got back from a year long break just a few months ago, and I was able to handle these problems for about a month now, and the more and more I play the more annoyed I get with it.

1) Constant connectivity issues and some lag.
    I can't go one day without losing connection once or twice while being online. I know what you're thinking, is it your computer of your internet? No. It's not. I too, thought it originally was, but it's not. I've tested this before, while I lost connection I pulled out another device and I was able to surf the web with no problem at all. It's not my computer either, because not only do I have a really good gaming PC, I can play any other game on it just perfectly with no connection issues. I also have really high quality internet. So, I'm curious if any of you are having the same problem(s).

2) Bugs and glitches
    Sometimes, it's running into a wall by accident and getting stuck in the wall. Then it might be the horrible camera angels, or it might be the wrong combat sounds being made (especially when playing as a witchdoctor and doing a basic attack). Randomly appearing in the middle of the skyway with out a ship. There's several more and they've been posted before, so I'm not going into full detail. Either way, I'm annoyed with it.

If they can make Wizards glitch and bug free then I know they can make this game the same way. For me and many others, it's going to come to a point where paying 10 bucks a month for a game that doesn't work properly 100% all of the time, is just not worth it. I don't believe in paying for things that are poor or half quality, full/best quality is what I pay for.

1.) Lag/connectivity issues sounds like it is on your end. I'm not having any of those issues, so it isn't the same for everyone else. Additionally, gamers indicating they have lag/connectivity with the best computer and internet is reported on most major game tech forums. Sometimes it isn't the computer/internet, but rather a setting or driver issue unique to that computer (especially after recent downloads or computer changes). You may have to contact KI support to remedy if it is only occurring with KI games.

2.) How do you expect them to fix these bugs/glitches if you don't report them? (posting on a fan site is NOT reporting). Also, some of the bugs/glitches you mentioned do not occur every single time. In fact, while the "in the windlane without a ship" has happened to me...it occurs rarely.

Willowdreamer is online now Wiki Master
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Do you mean sending the ticket to KI's support team? No. How do you do that? I might consider it.
    When you are logged in on the main site, you should hover over the "? Help" icon in the menu, and choose "Contact Support" and then "Contact Us" -- Then you explain your issue, first choosing the category you believe fits your concerns, Technical, probably. You can attach screenshots if you have them.

You should then get an email within 48 hours, to the email address they have on file for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

FreezeFlash2 (11-24-2015)

Silver Angel is offline Lookout
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

• Silver Angel's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Silver Angel Holystone
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Mooshu Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

I dont tend to disconnect, however I have to say I lag much more than before (like a few months back) and my computer is the same...

Robobot1747 is offline Deckhand

• Robobot1747's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Two-Faced Timothy Thompson
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Witchdoctor
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquila Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Twisted

1. That's probably on your end. There can be all sorts of issues that aren't KI's fault that mess with connection. Doing something different on another device provides no evidence the problem is on KI's end.
    2. There's only one bug in there that actually affects gameplay. If you only pay for perfect things I guess you'll have a lot of money then.
    I AM A WITCHDOCTOR WITH A MINIGUN

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

Elemutation is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

• Elemutation's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fearless Ryan Holystone
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Haunted Galleon lv65
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

If they can make Wizards glitch and bug free then I know they can make this game the same way.
    Have you seen Polaris? Or Azteca when it first came out? Or the exploits like rug and plot stacking, animation freezes, graphical hiccups, etc. I know that we all look at Wiz as KI's shining star-child that they coddle and spoil, but it still has its fair share of technical blemishes. No game is glitch/bug-free.

Character Profiles
    “No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise.”
    ― Alan Moore, Watchmen

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Elemutation For This Useful Post:

Dragonpenguin123 (12-04-2015)