doomrocks1 is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Doom's Characters

(My characters that I will or might use in RPs)

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!

Here is the form I will be using here:

Name:

Species:

Home World:

Class:

Appearance:

Attire:

Weapon of Choice:

Other Weapons:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Backstory:

Theme:

Quote:

List of characters in post order if you're too lazy to scroll down:

Zuma Sunsword
    Moff Mooncaster
    Mazu Moonbow
    Xipil Shadowdancer
    Edward Fallon Poe
    Derolth
    Randolf Ironeye
    Antonio
    Rai Swifteye
    Kazimir; The Unpredicted
    Stront
    Azzam
    Mabuz Massimo aka The Mechanical Bat
    Alexander Ironwall aka The Immortal of Defense and Fortitude
    Baal Brokenshield aka The Master

--------------------------------------------
    (I'm too lazy to move ALL of the characters down so I'll leave Zuma here.)

Name: Zuma Sunsword

Species: Aztecosaur - Doomhorn

Home World: Azteca

Class: Buccaneer

Appearance: Looks like a Doomhorn with a yellow skin-color, and has bright blue eyes.

Attire: Usually has a unique armor on that is Avalon-themed, and has a quiver with throwing spears held tightly in it on his back.

Weapon of Choice: A long greatsword that he can imbue with pure Sun and Light, resulting in a very strong and swift weapon due to his strength.

Other Weapons: A sharp dagger hidden on him just in case of his main weapon being disarmed, also some throwing spears if he's a bit away but can't catch up.

Personality: Zuma is very cautious but loves a good fight that involves him. He has always been a "for the greater good" type of person but doesn't really show it.

Strengths: Has colossal strength and is very skilled in Sun and Light magic, having the ability to imbue weapons with pure Sun and Light magic.

Weaknesses: Is destructible. (Hey, at least he isn't "almost indestructible".)

Backstory: Growing up, Zuma seemed natural in handling Sun and Light magic, but instead of using them normally he uses them to imbue his weapons with Pure Sun and Light magic. Zuma was a very special case so has always trained on his own since no one else can help him. He was a successful warrior and led a happy life... until Azteca was destroyed. He fled with Itzam Halach to Xol Akmul in Skull Island, but he was curious of the world around him and instead of staying, he went outside of Xol Akmul and explored the Skyways and Worlds. He has an incredible hatred towards anything that associates itself with Shadow (mostly people who use it for "evil") and wants to collect powerful artifacts to hide them from people who will use them for their own greed so things like the "Azteca situation" doesn't happen again.

Theme: Wizard101 Azteca Mountain Theme

Quote: "Obtaining major power is only a temporary peace for the evil, they'll keep going until they've destroyed themselves mentally and sometimes even physically."
    -Zuma Sunsword

Last edited by doomrocks1; 09-17-2016 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Additionial Details and Characters

2. The Following User Says Thank You to doomrocks1 For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (10-09-2017)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Re: Doom's Characters

Name: Moff Mooncaster

Species: Raven

Home World:
    Grizzleheim

Class: Witchdoctor

Appearance: A raven from W101 Grizzleheim with a long beak.

Attire: A dark-purple robe, like the W101 Raven's robes.

Weapon of Choice: A long staff with a curving end, that Moff uses to cast her magic and sometimes even use in melee.

Other Weapons: Her sharp talons for very close combat.

Personality: Moff likes staying anonymous and lying to get what she wants, she's quick to get hostile if insulted.

Strengths: A master of Myth and Moon magic, usually using Myth magic for most things.

Weaknesses: She is very fragile, as a result of mainly focusing on enhancing her magic.

Backstory: Moff used to live in Grizzleheim, mostly spending her time in a cave testing potions and practicing Myth and Moon magic. One day she decided that she was ready to venture out of her cave into Grizzleheim and other worlds, usually winning fights due to her subterfuge and mastery of Myth and Moon magic. When she had gotten tired of having adventures, she settled down in Mooshu, looking into a magical crystal ball to find out many secrets and sell them to people for a price.

Relation to Zuma Sunsword: Zuma had come to her to find out who to defeat next. Moff told him right away where to go and when he had started to leave, she sneaked onto his ship and stayed in it secretly all the way to the Execution Isles (See "Escape from Execution Isles" page 7-9). She finally revealed herself once Zuma had reached land and has accompanied Zuma ever since that day.

Theme: Wizard101 Grizzleheim Theme 1

Quote: "I'll tell ye why you haven't seen me, you haven't seen me because you've been eating too much dirt off the ground!" -Moff Mooncaster (I love this comeback!)

Last edited by doomrocks1; 03-18-2016 at 06:27 PM.

"As I've always said, a glorious death is to be envied! Surrender? To the likes of you? Never!"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to doomrocks1 For This Useful Post:

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

(Adding this character cause why not.)

(Mirror Dimension)

Name: Mazu Moonbow

Class: Musketeer

Appearance: Looks like a Doomhorn with a light purple skin-color, and has silver eyes.

Attire: Usually has a unique black and white armor on that is Avalon-themed, and has a quiver with sharp arrows on her back.

Weapon of Choice: A longbow with arrows that she can imbue with pure Moon and Shadow, resulting in a longbow that can shoot devastating arrows a lot further than a normal longbow.

Other Weapons: Short-sword on her in case of close combat and her weapon being disarmed.

Personality: Mazu is a bit careless and loves unfair fights which involve her.

Strengths: Has colossal strength and is very skilled in Moon and Shadow magic, having the ability to imbue weapons with pure Moon and Shadow magic.

Weaknesses: Is destructible. (Hey, at least she isn't "almost indestructible".)

Backstory: (Later)

Counterpart: Zuma Sunsword

Theme: Wizard101 Azteca Apocalypse Theme

Quote: (Later)

Position in the Mirror Army: Sniper

Last edited by doomrocks1; 03-18-2016 at 06:28 PM.

"As I've always said, a glorious death is to be envied! Surrender? To the likes of you? Never!"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to doomrocks1 For This Useful Post:

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

(Planning to use this in the Nightmare Plague RP when it comes up, hopefully soon.)

Name: Xipil Shadowdancer

Species: Aztecosaur - Corrupted Doomhorn

Home World: Azteca

Class: Witchdoctor, Swashbuckler, and Shadowmancer.

Appearance: A freakishly changed Doomhorn, with glowing bright blue eyes and a cross between a normal red Doomhorn body and this body.

Attire: None, his Shadow body covers that as armor.

Weapon of Choice: An unrealistic huge, long, and sharp black scythe that is permanently imbued with Shadow magic and cold-fire, with a very long range dealing an incredible amount of damage. He also uses Shadow magic, though he prefers the scythe over his Shadow magic.

Other Weapons: None, he gave up other weapons for his main weapon a long time ago.

Personality: Xipil is cruel and greedy, obsessed with pain and Shadow. Also vengeful towards Zuma, wanting to give him the slowest, most painful death he can.

Strengths: A master at Shadow magic, more powerful than Morganthe by almost ten times, knowing many more spells than her. Almost all magic he is hit by is reduced by 35%. He has a very long range.

Weaknesses: Fire magic will ignore his 35% shield. Sun magic will also ignore the 35% shield, even if it's applied to a different kind of magic. He has only one MAJOR weakness: Light magic. Light magic ignores his 35% shield AND will hit for 70% more damage. He is also VERY slow, usually using Shadow Travel if he needs to move long distances or be fast, though, he makes up for his speed with a very long range.

Backstory: Xipil used to be the best of friends with Zuma, though they were soon separated by their growth and such different magic. Xipil allied with Morganthe and helped with the destruction of Azteca. Zuma confronted Xipil but at that point he was already corrupted by Shadow, Xipil was angry at Zuma for his separation from him and battled Zuma. Zuma won, though barely surviving the encounter. Xipil fled to Darkmoor and further increased his power. Xipil is now ready and will start hunting Zuma any day, though when, no one knows.

Theme: Wizard101 Khrysalis Shadow Combat Theme or Wizard101 Khrysalis Avalon Dreamworld Theme

Quote: "I am now Shadow itself, having the power of the Shadow Queen by tenfold!" -Xipil Shadowdancer

Last edited by doomrocks1; 03-18-2016 at 06:29 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to doomrocks1 For This Useful Post:

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

(This is for Die Hexenjagd:Trials of Darkmoor RP)

Name: Edward Fallon Poe

Species: Human

Home World:
    Avalon

Appearance: A human male that has black curly hair with a straight mustache.

Attire: Has a black Marleybonian suit on with a black bowtie.

Weapon of Choice: A cane that he uses to cast magic with, and a blade inside of it for close combat or quiet attacks.

Other Weapons: None, Edward is attached to his cane.

Personality: Edward usually has a blank face on and is very perceptive, able to take in situations quickly and turn it to his liking. He generally likes doing business.

Strengths: Edward is a master at Shadow and Fire magic, able to react very quickly.

Weaknesses: Edward is very emotional when Annabel is mentioned and is distracted from the situation. He also doesn't have much armor on.

Backstory: A long time ago in the world of Avalon, a man named Edward loved a young girl named Annabel Lee. They were a very happy couple, and Edward was turned into a happy, enthusiastic man. However, one day, a snow angel flew down from the sky and chilled Annabel to the very bone for unknown reasons. She was taken into the infirmary and inspected by doctors. The doctors came to the conclusion that she would die from extreme frostbite in a few days. When she finally passed away, Edward was heartbroken and very sad. He was yet again a very emotionless man, and started doing business in Marleybone. He eventually started working in Darkmoor, where he currently is now.

Team: Resistance; He works as a Witch Hunter but his loyalty lies in the Resistance's goals.

Theme: Wizard101 Marleybone Theme 1

Quote: (I don't know. Seriously.)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to doomrocks1 For This Useful Post:

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Name: Derolth

Nicknames: Derolth the Deathlord, The Old One.

Species: Shadow Dragon

Home World: The Shadow Realm (A place where dark magic takes place and powerful creatures come from that surfaced at the same time that the Spiral formed.)

Class: Witchdoctor, Shadowmancer.

Appearance: In his human form, he is a tall intimidating figure that wears black armor, with Shadow seeping from the helm's visors. In his real form, he is a giant (and I mean GIANT!) black dragon with eroding wings (that still work) and sharp claws. His eyes have a massive amount of Shadow overflowing out as what it seems, dark black fog. If one gets close enough (which is very unlikely), they can see small red pupils in his eyes.

Attire: As a human, his armor is as black as night and it is unknown what it comes from, the most likely origin is Avalon.

Weapon of Choice: In his human form, Derolth usually uses a long slender blade made out of Shadow and Death magic which deals a great amount of damage, he also uses it to cast magic. In his real form, he usually uses his Shadowfyr, as it can usually erode one's skin and bones, regardless of armor unless it is very strong, in a matter of seconds. He shoots it out of his mouth at a slow speed with good accuracy.

Other Weapons: In his dragon form, he also sometimes uses his claws which can cut practically anything.

Personality: Derolth is cruel and greedy, always wanting some form of treasure. He also thinks of himself as more powerful than anyone else.

Strengths: Derolth is legendary for his Shadow and Death magic. He is also VERY quick in his human form, making up for a loss of power. In his real form, his dragon scales protect him from most weapons and magic.

Weaknesses: In his real form, Derolth is very slow and can be easily dodged. In his human form, he loses a great amount of power, though still very powerful and quick. Like most things from the Shadow Realm, Derolth has a great weakness to Light magic, though mostly making up for that with his armor.

Backstory: Derolth hails from the Shadow Realm, flying throughout the Spiral destroying everything. He eventually reached Avalon, where he made his home far in the endless forests, inside the Mountains of Dread. There he has trapped the nearby villages inside a bubble of Shadow and Death magic, forcing them to give him lots of gold every month. If he is not satisfied or they refuse, the village is attacked in the middle of night by his Shadowfyr, becoming completely wiped off the landscape. No one leaves the bubble, though many have entered it, as from the outside it looks as if nothing is there and most of the magic is undetectable, allowing them to go in.

Theme: Dragonspyre Theme 2

Quote: "You have until midnight to lay out your gold, or else you might find your village gone, all of you with it." -Derolth the Deathlord

This is Derolth the Deathlord, probably the closest picture of him you're going to get.

Name:  black_dragon_by_sandara-d6h59lm.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  157.2 KB
    Last edited by doomrocks1; 03-19-2016 at 11:36 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to doomrocks1 For This Useful Post:

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

(This character is part of the Templar Order.)

Name: Randolf Ironeye

Species: Hare

Home World: Avalon

Class: Musketeer/Privateer

Appearance: Unlike a hare from Wysteria, Randolf is a lot taller and bigger than a regular hare. He has brown eyes, grey fur, and a scar over his cheek.

Attire: He wears a bright white uniform with trims of golden yellow and crimson red, similar perhaps to Napolequin's uniform with medals all over it. He also wears a golden monocle.

Weapon of Choice: A pistol that he made himself, nothing that fancy. The special thing about the pistol is Randolf can shoot powerful sparks made out of Light magic out of it, perhaps the only pistol that does such a thing.

Other Weapons: A sharp steel sabre in a scabbard over his left shoulder which can be pulled out quickly due to it's position.

Personality: Randolf holds his pride dearly and is a bit bossy, he loves being in a position that is like an officer or leader and would probably not take any other position, even if it's a higher rank. He is also very brave in combat and other situations.

Strengths: He is legendary for his skills with a firearm (mostly pistols) and tactics. He is also pretty good with a sword and can rally soldiers to himself easily.

Weaknesses: Randolf values his comrades a lot and can get into a fearsome rage which can devastate his enemies, though ultimately not being very careful and could very well make him charge straight into death. He also doesn't have much armor.

Backstory: Randolf was born in Avalon, however he felt like he didn't belong there and moved to Marleybone. He joined the Marleybone Navy and went up through the ranks soon becoming a respected officer in the Marleybone Navy. One day he was asked to join the Templar Order and accepted the offer, going through the normal process. He went up through the ranks just like in the Marleybone Navy (quite a bit slower though) and became a Field Marshal. When he was offered the position of Constable he refused it, which has never been done before. He even refused all the other times they asked and still retained his rank, later becoming perhaps one of the most respected field marshals in the Templar Order.

Theme: Pirate101 Marleybone Isle of Dogs Theme [HD]

Quote: N/A

(This is a picture of a hare that looks similar to Randolf Ironeye.)

Name:  Randolf.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  103.6 KB
    Last edited by doomrocks1; 09-18-2016 at 09:25 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to doomrocks1 For This Useful Post:

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Name: Antonio

Age: No one knows, not even Antonio himself, however, it is rumored that he is 10,000+ years old. So he could quite possibly be the oldest Monquistan to ever live.

Species: Monquistan

Home World: ???

Appearance: Perhaps one of the tallest Monquistans, Antonio has a wrinkled face, dark blue eyes, and a bright white beard.

Attire: A long, white robe that flows majestically to reinforce his charms.

Weapon of Choice: A long staff made out of the strongest wood in Avalon, Antonio uses it to cast his magic.

Other Weapons: None, Antonio thinks his staff is the only thing he needs and that another weapon would be useless anyway as he is not very skilled melee-wise.

Personality: Antonio is wise on almost all matters and has been used for advice often.

Strengths: Antonio is skilled in Shadow magic but it is unknown what kind of magic Antonio uses to charm people with, however, whatever it is he is very skilled in. He can cast magic silently without making a great show of it and can charm people to see him as a wise, reasonable, and fair figure.

Weaknesses: Antonio can sometimes let anger overcome him if the people he is charming insults him and further resists him. He also has very little armor.

Backstory: In Avalon, a high grey tower appeared out of nowhere, seeming to of grown out of the landscape. It was further investigated and Antonio came out, telling them that he was moving his home to a more suitable place than its last location. They were charmed by him and left him alone. He then magically made awe-inspiring Shadow knights to do his bidding and slowly took over the land. He had been attacked multiple times but he always prevailed, as his tower was made out of one of the hardest materials in the entire Spiral and his Shadow Knights are skilled in combat. Recently, he has expanded his view to other worlds and matters.

Theme: Pirate101 Monquista Skyway Theme (Wizard101 Music Scroll Version)

Shadow Knights usually look like this:

Name:  doom_knight_by_sancient-d599hgh.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  43.1 KB

Last edited by doomrocks1; 10-05-2016 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Changed the theme.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to doomrocks1 For This Useful Post:

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Name: Rai Swifteye

Species: Wood Elf

Home World: Avalon

Class: Musketeer, Life.

Appearance: Rai is dark-skinned, has light brown hair, is very tall, and has ocean blue eyes.

Attire: He wears a very strange cloak of sorts, woven with a pattern that blends into the backround at will. It can change color in order to blend in but it usually just takes on a brown-ish green-ish color in normal situations.

Weapon of Choice: Rai uses his longbow as he handles it naturally and can devastate enemies before they even get to him. He uses arrows imbued with Life and Shadow magic which can pierce through armor and hit harder than any regular arrow.

Other Weapons: Rai also has a knife for close combat, two blunt weapons for knocking out people, and a magical wooden branch from Avalon to cast magic.

Personality: Rai is very straight-forward and acts as if it's a normal day in grim or serious situations. He also sometimes jokes from time to time about the situation.

Strengths: Rai is very powerful in Life and Shadow magic and can blend into the backround with his cloak. He can shoot extremely quickly with his longbow and is a good shot.

Weaknesses: Rai doesn't have much armor and can be overwhelmed easily if he loses his longbow and branch.

Backstory: Rai was born in Avalon and was trained at an early age to become a Ranger. The Rangers were a powerful group of wood elves that patrol the woods, making most of the woods safe. However, they were destroyed by a huge band of orcs led by Yul Goldengray. Rai barely escaped and had to leave Avalon to lose his pursuers. He then wandered the Spiral taking on work for hardly any gold, though he usually declined most tasks. He vows to one day find Yul and defeat him, but he hasn't found any trace of him yet.

Theme: The Eternal Forest

18. The Following User Says Thank You to doomrocks1 For This Useful Post:

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Name: Kazimir; The Unpredicted

Species: Polar Bear

Home World: Polaris

Class: Buccaneer/Musketeer/Swashbuckler

Appearance:
    A large white polar bear with blue eyes and a thick mustache.

Attire:
    Wears a black-furred battle coat with leather strapped on it to form an X. He also wears a general's hat that's dyed night black with trims of brown and red.

Weapon of Choice: A sharp steel scimitar infused with Storm and Shadow magic.

Other Weapons: He also has a musket loaded with Storm sparks.

Personality: Kazimir is very unpredictable and even the most experienced generals have lost to him because of predicting his moves wrong. He is clever but if angered enough, he could dismiss tactics and strategy, turning into a very angry polar bear that will be a threat at all times.

Strengths:
    Kazimir is a master at Storm and Shadow magic but even more experienced with his scimitar and musket. He can be very unpredictable, doing crazy stunts but usually winning the battle nonetheless. He also has a huge army to do his bidding.

Weaknesses: Kazimir, if angered enough could throw tactics and strategy out of the window and be a bit more predictable, though at the cost of him becoming a lot more dangerous.

Backstory: Kazimir grew up in Polaris, surviving the harsh winters all on his own because of being abandoned at a young age. This shaped him into becoming tough and experienced. Once he thought he was ready, he started to gather up an army and raid towns. His army grew up to a very large scale and his very name struck fear in the hearts of penguins and polar bears alike at that time. However, he later left Polaris to conquer more of the Spiral and ended up being very successful. He now once again lies in Polaris after his success with his army in a large base, perhaps thinking up another crafty plan.

Theme: C&C Red Alert 3 Soundtrack: Soviet March

Quote: "You can run all the way from Polaris to Mirage, but know this. I will find you, even if I have to follow you out of the Spiral itself."
    -Kazimir; the Unpredicted

Last edited by doomrocks1; 04-20-2016 at 06:32 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to doomrocks1 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast