View Poll Results: What world do you think we will visit in Book 16?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Skull Island (Part 3)

1 3.57%
  • Monquista (Part 2)

1 3.57%
  • Valencia (Part 3)

0 0%
  • Mooshu (Part 2)

0 0%
  • Marleybone (Part 2)

0 0%
  • Aquila (Part 2)

0 0%
  • Dragonspyre

4 14.29%
  • Polaris

13 46.43%
  • Darkmoor

7 25.00%
  • Krokotopia

8 28.57%
  • Grizzleheim

9 32.14%
  • Rajah

3 10.71%
  • Other (Please specify)

1 3.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
       Itsamemario4 is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer

• Itsamemario4's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Petty Alicia Cog
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Musketeer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquilan Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Paranoid

After Book 15, what world do you think we'll visit in Book 16?

Yep, it's another one of these threads. Though I'm not like "WHERE'S BOOK 16?!" and all, I'm just hosting a little poll about what you think what world we'll be going to after Valencia 2. Now, the final part of Valencia 2 isn't out yet, but we can still ponder on what could be next during our quest to El Dorado.

So, the question: What world, or rather, worlds, do you think we'll be visiting for an entire book, or part of one? The list above contains all potential worlds. Even Dragonspyre, because Blind Mew said that if things go according to plan, that's not the last we'll be seeing of Dragonspyre, and not just for that one stormgate all the way at the end. Cool Ranch isn't included because Blind Mew said that we won't be going there for another book, just maybe for a brief visit.

What do you think is next, and what worlds do you wanna visit, and why? Discuss.
    Peach, Peach, I love Princess Peach! She's "Peachy!"
    Petty Alicia Cog - Level 70 Lofty Shelby Vinter - Level 50 Peachy Heather Jennings - Level 12
    Dreaming Aurora Silver - Level 11 Cruel Sarah Leech - Level 5

DarkFire054 is offline Sailor
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

• DarkFire054's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fearless Wolf Nightingale
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquila Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cynical

Re: After Book 15, what world do you think we'll visit in Book 16?

It all really depends on how the story is played out, all of these are viable options but if i had to guess, we'd be doing another chunk of a world ( probably some Skull Island stuff or maybe Monquista, if we ever go back I'm still hoping for Gorilla skyway where were the tiny ones); but as for a brand new, unexplored world, my bets are on either Polaris or Krock, from what it sounds like, both of these sounded like possible worlds in the original plan for Arc 1, so it would make sense we travel there, and lets not forget about eventually going to Grizzlehiem, we still have yet to meet Erkia the Red..

Avi By a friend of mine ( not from central )... Sig by me.

ProfessorSuze is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

• ProfessorSuze's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dreaming Destiny Dove
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Eagle Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Angelic

Re: After Book 15, what world do you think we'll visit in Book 16?

If the original storyline is still happening, our next challenge would be to find the last remaining map pieces. We are missing Erika the Red and our mother's piece of the map. I always thought we would find our mother's last. This way we could solve the problem of our restless parents and meet some extended family right before we go to El Dorado. We would also hear the final warning about El Dorado from our own mother. That would be very fitting. The new companion promo gives us a lot of insight on our mother. I'll stop there as I don't want to spoil it. It's the best part of the update by far. That being said, Erika the Red is probably the next person we have to find.

We know from Blind Mew that three members of Marco Pollo's crew are dead. That includes Marco Pollo, Clark, and our mother. Erika must be alive by that logic and probably on a crazy adventure. Most people assume that we would go to Grizzleheim, however, Blind Mew pointed out that bears are active traders. We also know that out of Rajah, Krokotopia, and Darkmoor, we are supposed to go to two of them. I assume Rajah is being left out as Krok and Darkmoor have a lot of evidence for them. That being said, Polaris and Krokotopia seem like the two next worlds to come out. Napoleguin is still at large and there are Krokotopian game files inside of pirates.

However, my theory involves Erika in a giant treasure hunt in Krokotopia. I would like to thank Lopsided33 for this inspiration. After this update, we would find out about Erika the Red through Catbeard or through other means. She was heading to Krokotopia in hopes of finding some "MacGuffin" style treasure. We spend our time in Krokotopia looking for her. Once we finally find her, she states she isn't willing to help us unless we can find the MacGuffin. We go through several Indian Jones like stories till we end up finding the Macguffin. After our adventure, Erika tells us that the map piece isn't on her, but it is currently safe. She tell us she hid it in Polaris. She joins our crew to help us find it. We return to Polaris only to find out that the Armada's grand design is destroying the land masses in Polaris. In this world, we would try to stop the Armada and find Erika's map piece.

On a side note, I'm not sure how the timeline would play out between Pirates and Wizards. I just finished watching a walkthrough of Polaris and see no sign in the main quest that Napoleguin has returned. This is extremely confusing. It seems like wiz combined the US, French, and Russian revolution all into one world without including a key figure such as Napoleguin. Additionally, we know that when we are in Mooshu, the emperor is still sick. This means the wizard is either currently in Mooshu or finishing up Marleybone. By the time we finish Aquila though, the wizard for sure has solved the issues in Marleybone as Sherlock is cleaning up the mess. Now, I'm assuming that Mooshu and Dragonspyre do not take too long so the wizard would have at least completed the first arch.

However, there is no way to know if the wizard has completed the second arch. I am assuming the dinos you meet in skull island our time travels since their appearance would make the timeline of these games conflict. With all these considerations, the pirate could visit Polaris either before or after the wizard. If he visited before the wizard, then again there are two issues. The pirate could visit before Old Cob is freed or after. So really, there are three options for Polaris. The pirate visits before Rasputin, during Rasputin's influence, or after the wizard has saved the day. All of these scenarios have very different situations. I'm assuming if we are present during Rasputin's influence, we would end up having to help the resistance. That would ultimately conflict with the wizard unless it was a story on making the resistance. Even then, it might conflict if we end up meeting Napoleguin again as Napoleguin is not mentioned once in the main storyline of Polaris. (You would think the leader of the penguin revolution would show up once in Polaris.) So that leaves before Rasputin or after. Again, before Rasputin might conflict, so that only leaves after.

This timeline would probably be the most interesting. The new government could be weak and make Polaris an amazing target for the Armada to try their master plan. Additionally, with the penguins in charge, Naploguin might be able to return. It could cause a stir within the already unstable Polaris government. We could fight a remaining Armada elite here, dabble in politics, meet Kane again, and ultimately find the map piece. Maybe we could even meet Ivan the Great and have him talk about the wizard with us. Maybe he could even become a companion. Now that's hopeful thinking. All and all, that's probably what they had in mind for the next two worlds. Unfortunately, blind mew's rambles seem to die off at this point and there isn't much we can go by in regards to plot elements within each world. I'll stop here for now as the next world would involve spoiling the companion quest.

Sorry for the long post. Hope someone finds my theories interesting.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes." - Kingdom Hearts

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorSuze For This Useful Post:

DarkFire054 (06-05-2016),Silver Angel (06-05-2016),Storyhunter101 (06-06-2016)