PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Angelic

Pet Snacks Gone when put in Shared Bank

Ok, I am totally freaking out.

I descided to consolidate my pet snacks from all my characters, so I threw them all in the shared bank across all my characters.
    Then some of them VANISHED. I have no idea where they went. My banks have no snacks, my backpacks have no snacks, and my shared bank is missing a lot of snacks. I had 3-4 pages of snacks (stacks of them) on each character, but my shared bank only has 2 pages of snacks. So I know I lost at least half of my stacks.

For instance: I had a stack of 4 Moolong Tea on one character, and 1 Moolong Tea on another character (which I got from a pet snack pack). I put it all into the shared bank to use on a different character. Only to find it not in the bank or on any character, and not in the shared bank, and not in anyone's backpack either. My Moolong Tea is GONE. I think there are other missing snacks as well, but the only one I know for certain is Moolong Tea.

PLEASE HELP. Has this happened to anyone else?

PS: I just spent over 10K crowns on pet snack packs (over the last few days) and most of them are gone. I AM FLIPPIN' MAD. Worst of all I don't know which are gone, or how many are gone. I want to punch something.
    BrokenHearted

This post contains 3 auto-link(s) to our wiki for your reference.
    Last edited by an81angel; 06-05-2016 at 02:53 PM.
    Deck P-arrrr-ty

2. The Following User Says Thank You to an81angel For This Useful Post:

CrispyWyvern (06-05-2016)

CrispyWyvern is offline Sailor
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

• CrispyWyvern's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Silver Scarlet Evans
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Spiral Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Hot

Re: Pet Snacks Gone when put in Shared Bank

I had something similar happen to my Orchid Chameleon. I had it in my house for so long and I didn't pick it up. Months later i went to pick it up and it was replaced with an Ebon that i was currently leveling up and had the same stats. Now i have a duplicated pet in my backpack.

This post contains 2 auto-link(s) to our wiki for your reference.
    IDK what to put XD

Willowdreamer is online now Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by an81angel View Post
    Ok, I am totally freaking out.

I descided to consolidate my pet snacks from all my characters, so I threw them all in the shared bank across all my characters.
    Then some of them VANISHED. I have no idea where they went. My banks have no snacks, my backpacks have no snacks, and my shared bank is missing a lot of snacks. I had 3-4 pages of snacks (stacks of them) on each character, but my shared bank only has 2 pages of snacks. So I know I lost at least half of my stacks.

For instance: I had a stack of 4 Moolong Tea on one character, and 1 Moolong Tea on another character (which I got from a pet snack pack). I put it all into the shared bank to use on a different character. Only to find it not in the bank or on any character, and not in the shared bank, and not in anyone's backpack either. My Moolong Tea is GONE. I think there are other missing snacks as well, but the only one I know for certain is Moolong Tea.

PLEASE HELP. Has this happened to anyone else?

PS: I just spent over 10K crowns on pet snack packs (over the last few days) and most of them are gone. I AM FLIPPIN' MAD. Worst of all I don't know which are gone, or how many are gone. I want to punch something.
    BrokenHearted
    Hopefully you sent in a ticket to Support so that they can investigate what happened to your snacks. I just rearranged all of the snacks on my second account about a month ago, and I don't remember there being an issue with losing any of them.

This post contains 3 auto-link(s) to our wiki for your reference.

an81angel is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

• an81angel's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dashing Destiny Devereaux
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Bison Frigate
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    Hopefully you sent in a ticket to Support so that they can investigate what happened to your snacks. I just rearranged all of the snacks on my second account about a month ago, and I don't remember there being an issue with losing any of them.

Yes I sent in a ticket, now it is just a waiting game.
    Deck P-arrrr-ty

an81angel is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

• an81angel's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dashing Destiny Devereaux
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Bison Frigate
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Angelic

Here is an update:

It seems that the missing snacks incident is because my bank was full or near full when I put the stacks of snacks in the shared bank. I ended up with a shared bank with 108/100, so my snacks where not visible. However, I believe there is another issue on top of that. As i stated in my original post I had a total of 5 moolong tea in the shared bank. now that I have found the moolong tea I only have 3 of them instead of 5. And as I stated previously, I had 3-4 pages of snacks on each character and the shared bank only had an overflow of 3 snacks on the 3rd page (previously invisible 3rd page due to over full shared bank) So I am still missing snacks, but part of the issue has some clarity.

This post contains 1 auto-link(s) to our wiki for your reference.
    Deck P-arrrr-ty