Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
       AngelthePrivateer is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Nautical Level for each World

I always put my nautical level to my pirate level since other worlds can be difficult with new ships you buy from ship vendors like Cool Ranch, Port Regal, and MooShu ship battles. I always find sinking enemy ships more fun since it drop gold, ship equipments, and scrips. I always take side quests for ships like the Fort McMurtry beginning main quest with Ghost Ships with other side quests that have ghost ships and side quests have companion tomes, nautical xps, and more golds since it get the job done.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelthePrivateer For This Useful Post:

Willowdreamer (03-08-2017)

oraneartheyes is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Hot

Maybe because doing extra work somehow rubs me the wrong way, but I just used my companion tasks. Makes it super easy to maintain sufficient nautical level. You cant surpass your characters level using companion tasks, and you can technically get all the way to max nautical level by grinding, but thats pretty unnecessary. As long as you have equal levels, and the most recent ship (or a few models behind, if you don't care to replace your ship every time a new one comes along) you should be fine. No side questing or grinding required! I mean, unless you like those, so I guess... different strokes for different folks, don't have strokes because of it.
    Last edited by oraneartheyes; 03-08-2017 at 10:22 PM.
    The Fire Kings will purge the world of all those unable to take the heat.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to oraneartheyes For This Useful Post:

Willowdreamer (03-09-2017)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by oraneartheyes View Post
    Maybe because doing extra work somehow rubs me the wrong way, but I just used my companion tasks. Makes it super easy to maintain sufficient nautical level. You cant surpass your characters level using companion tasks, and you can technically get all the way to max nautical level by grinding, but thats pretty unnecessary. As long as you have equal levels, and the most recent ship (or a few models behind, if you don't care to replace your ship every time a new one comes along) you should be fine. No side questing or grinding required! I mean, unless you like those, so I guess... different strokes for different folks, don't have strokes because of it.
    This is especially easy if you have multiple characters. While questing on one, all of the others are gaining nautical through Cannoneering.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12