bestbrigain is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

No one knows that jaki whisperwind is from cool ranch, and thats hilarious

Title says it all, one of the new teachers in wizard is from cool ranch but from what I've seen no one on the fansites or even some YouTubers seem to get that. Jakis room in the arcacum (new wiz school) is full of dream catchers, totems, even a canoe, and pictures of cool ranch. Whats funny is that this shows how little wiz players there are in pirate. What's also hilarious is that since they don't know about cool ranch the wizard theorist think she's from some sort of hidden lost world. I just look at them and laugh. I honestly think this thread is one of if no the only Real ties anyone's ever made of jaki to cool ranch. I wonder if I should make a post on wizard central about it or if I should just keep laughing until cool ranch makes a tie in to wizard and all the "experts" apologize for not making the connection.

I forgot, she also wears a poncho like the bison, how did no one get that? Also I just realized, does this mean that cool ranch is a balance world? Jaki is a master of balance magic so I'm just putting that out there, I thought it would be shadow since the place got ransacked by the duck of death but whatever.
    Last edited by Willowdreamer; 12-05-2016 at 05:00 PM. Reason: double posted

DarkFire054 is offline Sailor
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

• DarkFire054's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fearless Wolf Nightingale
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquila Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cynical

Re: No one knows that jaki whisperwind is from cool ranch, and thats hilarious

If i had to guess, the place she claims to come from ( Wallaru, or something like that) is probably a sect and/or skyway somewhere in Cr that has Wallabys in it or other creatures not yet seen, or it could just be a simmilar place thematic wise; the least likely option is that they don't have any assets (yet) of the world she comes from so they reused old ones

Avi By a friend of mine ( not from central )... Sig by me.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkFire054 For This Useful Post:

bestbrigain (12-05-2016), Seraphim of Light (12-05-2016)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries

Have there been any jackals spotted in the Spiral before Jaki appeared in the Arcanum?

Also the Bison represent the Native Americans, or American-Indians if you prefer, during the wild west ages of America. I have a feeling that Wallaru is a different world outside of (But shares heavy connections to) Cool Ranch. Like Mirage and Krokotopia were originally thought to be.

#TeamValor
    Sig by Camille of W101C

Revival : Retribution : Imaginaerum : Celestially Slow : Gracing
    : Til Death : Profiled

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Seraphim of Light For This Useful Post:

DarkFire054 (12-05-2016)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Well, if wallaru is a different world that's really sad. Alot of the items in each teachers school is indicative of their element or home. If wallaru is at all like jakis place shows it to be then walking would have to be a carbon copy of cool ranch, same totems, same clothes, even dream catchers across 2 worlds. I say theyre the same, because if their not, that world would be the most rip off world ki ever made.

kaosxtech is offline Sailor
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Woot

Well cool ranch was going to have to be hinted at in wizard eventually.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kaosxtech For This Useful Post:

bestbrigain (12-05-2016)

DarkFire054 is offline Sailor
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

• DarkFire054's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fearless Wolf Nightingale
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquila Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by kaosxtech View Post
    Well cool ranch was going to have to be hinted at in wizard eventually.
    Lets just hope it dosen't feel as painfully long if they ever get it ( Pre-Stagecoach Cool Ranch, that is)

Avi By a friend of mine ( not from central )... Sig by me.

Mr.Fred is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

• Mr.Fred's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Friendly Fred
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Scurvy

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFire054 View Post
    If i had to guess, the place she claims to come from ( Wallaru, or something like that) is probably a sect and/or skyway somewhere in Cr that has Wallabys in it or other creatures not yet seen, or it could just be a simmilar place thematic wise; the least likely option is that they don't have any assets (yet) of the world she comes from so they reused old ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim of Light View Post
    Have there been any jackals spotted in the Spiral before Jaki appeared in the Arcanum?

Also the Bison represent the Native Americans, or American-Indians if you prefer, during the wild west ages of America. I have a feeling that Wallaru is a different world outside of (But shares heavy connections to) Cool Ranch. Like Mirage and Krokotopia were originally thought to be.
    It's actually the Life professor who is from Wallaru, not Jaki. Wallaru seems to be based on Australia (Koala professor, Wallaby + Kangaroo = Wallaru)
    Jackals appear to be native to Zafaria, but Jaki is a jackalope (which are native to Cool Ranch)
    The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Fred For This Useful Post:

DarkFire054 (12-06-2016), pops (12-11-2016), Seraphim of Light (12-08-2016)

SilentAce33 is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but according to the Librarian Fitzhume (one of the developers) in the "Storytime 2016" thread on Wizard101, this is debunked. She's from elsewhere, but that is not known to us...yet.

Original Quote:
    "Jaki Whisperwind does not come from Cool Ranch. To say more would be to say too much."

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentAce33 For This Useful Post:

bestbrigain (12-12-2016), firemaniac221 (12-11-2016), Mr.Fred (12-13-2016), Seraphim of Light (12-08-2016)

firemaniac221 is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

• firemaniac221's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Able Steven Ironside
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquilan Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAce33 View Post
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but according to the Librarian Fitzhume (one of the developers) in the "Storytime 2016" thread on Wizard101, this is debunked. She's from elsewhere, but that is not known to us...yet.

Original Quote:
    "Jaki Whisperwind does not come from Cool Ranch. To say more would be to say too much."
    And while we're at it:
    • "Ignus is not from Polaris. We haven't yet revealed where he's from,"
    • "and the same is true of Ione. She's not from Valencia."
    • "I have, in fact, been mistaken for a Monquistan once before, and I consider it a grave insult. Monquistans are so conceited and rude! How could you possibly compare me to them? - No, I am from a place you haven't yet heard about, and that's for good reason. My home world doesn't just throw open its world door to all the riff-raff in the Spiral. We are very exclusive, and I, for one, very much prefer it that way."

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAce33 View Post

Original Quote:

ok, that's way stranger, all of the stuff in her room in the arcanum is from cool ranch (I do mean ALL OF IT) if she's from another world and is wearing clothes from a completely different world that's says some things. She loves cool ranch and apparently isn't to keen on showing off her home, what would drive someone to completely immerse themselves in a completely different place than their home?