bestbrigain is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

2016 best year for pirate101!

With the year about to end I'd like to take the time to say that for pirate101, 2016 has been the best year in 3 years of doubt and concern. We've gotten a new world, new rankings for our talents, and more content then anything for a long, long time. This year kingsisle delivered! The reason why is something I can only guess at, and if I'm right then they really wouldn't tell us. But that aside I really do enjoy the new updates they've given us, we have alot to be thankful for so I say thank you kingsisle. Thank you for giving us new content and showing us some kindness this year, thank you @One-Eyed Jack , thank you @Ratbeard , thank you @Blind Mew , and thank all the other ki employees. I know 2016 has also been a dark year for kingsisle, but I hope things do change and I'll do what little I can to help change that. Pirate101 is a game brimming with possibility, through the right means it has the power to become a game unlike any other, something both children and their parents can play, but they can all enjoy. It may be a bit expensive later on but what can you do? Also, I'd like to say that while alot, (like 90%) of our post criticize the game, that's only because we want the best even when we know we're stretching the envelope, still I really do hope our ideas and thoughts help this game, we love it, what more can we do? Pirate101 has bright future ahead of it, though a hard one since most people don't know about it. I still think 2016 has been a massive step in that direction though, all in all I'm just happy pirate seems on the right path, anyone else think 2016's Been a good year?
    Last edited by bestbrigain; 12-15-2016 at 10:22 AM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bestbrigain For This Useful Post:

Eric Stormbringer (12-16-2016), Mistress of Hoodoo (12-15-2016), NinjaPikmin (12-15-2016), One-Eyed Jack (01-10-2017), oraneartheyes (12-15-2016), pops (12-15-2016), Ravino (12-15-2016), ShadowPhoenix (12-15-2016), Storyhunter101 (12-15-2016), Virtuous Vanessa (12-15-2016), Willowdreamer (12-15-2016)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Dreaming

Re: 2016 best year for pirate101!

Quote Originally Posted by bestbrigain View Post
    With the year about to end I'd like to take the time to say that for pirate101, 2016 has been the best year in 3 years of doubt and concern. We've gotten a new world, new rankings for our talents, and more content then anything for a long, long time. This year kingsisle delivered! The reason why is something I can only guess at, and if I'm right then they really wouldn't tell us. But that aside I really do enjoy the new updates they've given us, we have alot to be thankful for so I say thank you kingsisle. Thank you for giving us new content and showing us some kindness this year, thank you @One-Eyed Jack, thank you @Ratbeard, thank you @Blind Mew, and thank all the other ki employees. I know 2016 has also been a dark year for kingsisle, but I hope things do change and I'll do what little I can to help change that. Pirate101 is a game brimming with possibility, through the right means it has the power to become a game unlike any other, something both children and their parents can play, but they can all enjoy. It may be a bit expensive later on but what can you do? Also, I'd like to say that while alot, (like 90%) of our post criticize the game, that's only because we want the best even when we know we're stretching the envelope, still I really do hope our ideas and thoughts help this game, we love it, what more can we do? Pirate101 has bright future ahead of it, though a hard one since most people don't know about it. I still think 2016 has been a massive step in that direction though, all in all I'm just happy pirate seems on the right path, anyone else think 2016's Been a good year?

Looking good for 2017 too. I love all these new mounts, new pets, and the new badge was my favorite of them all. I know we got a whole new world but it's the simple things lol.

This has certainly been a great year, better than the years before that's for sure.

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

• Willowdreamer's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Merciful Molly Mainstay
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Eagle Skiff
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

2016 - it was a very good year. Definitely looking forward to 2017.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

pops (12-15-2016)

CaptainPowwow is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

• CaptainPowwow's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Brave Hunter Young
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Nimitz Class Carrier
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Stressed

When compared to the last few years, yes 2016 was a pretty good year.
    [Brave Hunter Young-Privateer-Level 70][Katie-Witchdoctor-Level 70][Secret Characters-Level 70]

{[(Pirates of the Caribbean Online - Powwow - level 50)]}

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainPowwow For This Useful Post:

Storyhunter101 (12-15-2016)