Thread: Privateer Pet

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Privateer Pet

Hi all! I'm new to P101 central and morphing, so I'd really appreciate if anyone could help me out with getting talents that would be helpful to a privateer. I currently only have first generation pets. I love the way all of the buffaloons and hedgehogs look so if you have any good pets of those types that would be even more amazing. Thanks so much!!

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Privateer Pet

Bump! Any help is appreciated... thanks!

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Curious

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingBuffaloon View Post
    Hi all! I'm new to P101 central and morphing, so I'd really appreciate if anyone could help me out with getting talents that would be helpful to a privateer. I currently only have first generation pets. I love the way all of the buffaloons and hedgehogs look so if you have any good pets of those types that would be even more amazing. Thanks so much!!
    I'm starting to thinking someone should award a Bravery Medal to those who take on the endless, everlasting pet journey...

Anyway, I have been working on my Privateer pet for awhile... but imo this class faces great variety of desired abilities, my "dream" privy pet I'm building may be nothing like what you want. Still I can offer some help to get you into morphing!

I have attached two of my pets who tend to suit Privateers better... one is mostly a PvP pet, while the other is growing up with some popular abilities for us.

Send me a TFC when you're willing to morph... I should be in-game for awhile, but may go AFK at some point.

~R

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 2016-12-21 18-11-07-762.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	71769Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 2016-12-21 18-11-11-325.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	71770

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravino For This Useful Post:

WanderingBuffaloon (12-22-2016)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Thanks so much for the help and the advice! Both of your pets are amazing; I'd love to hatch with Sir Rocco whenever is convenient for you.
    Here's my TFC: NUCA3M2F. Again, thanks so much!!