I've been thinking about the future alot and thinking "what do we know for sure will happen?" This came back:
1. Companion promotions, this being the real clinch of the the whole thing, next arc we are sure to get our hands on some new promotions for our companions, a mega ton considering there weren't that many in Valencia 2, in fact they are already on it at ki, (though I won't spoil anything) there are alot though and it honestly might grow to be more.
2. Ships, this depends entirely on the world, but I am really hoping we get armada ships next update, I know what a skiff looks like, I know what a frigate looks like, and if rookes ship was any indication I know what a galleon looks like. Please give me an armada galleon kingsisle, please.
3. New level 60 talents from the clandestine trainers, this is where it gets interesting, the trainers will most certainly give new ranks of burst fire for musketeers and relentless for melee (possibly others to) but I'm not sure just witch hunter will be even close to enough for witchdoctors, so will we get a new rank of readied spell to? Or a new power? I'm a hybrid musketeer and witchdoctor so I'm good either way, but two new talents for witchdoctors sounds good to me.
4. New abilities from our regular class trainers, we have no idea what we could be getting from them in terms of powers, but in terms of talents I think we can speculate. Buccaneers probably an extra good the line or bladestorm, musketeers I'm totally blind on, not sure swashbucklers will get much more in that direction, possibly second chance, maybe privateers grab that instead? Witchdoctors definitely get mojo rising 2 and maybe mojo echo 2 possibly intuition but I doubt that.
5. New gear, we have gotten a ton of that this year, most of it unbelievably amazing, but I'm hoping for a charm here or there that can grant me some good epics, something to replace the old stuff witchdoctors and musketeers still use like mom Manchus wand and Santa Rana's hat, things to give overwatch or readied spell or vengeance strike, not an overhaul of new abilities, just something to even out the pool.
6. Will we need a new rank in talents again? Probably not. I'm not saying its tough to get rank 5 epics, if you know what you need chances are it'll be easier to get your hands on, especially for buccaneers, for instance say I want overwatch 5, get the darkmoor deathspitter, get the talent from your pet, get the last rank from Santa Rana's hat. The combo of a weapon, talent, and item are all you really need, but noob's won't even know about the clandestine trainers (which is another reason I can't wait for new players to come in ) but also because getting all of these things together can be close to impossible for some players.
7. Something to shorten long battles with friends (please please please please please please please please)
8. Mom Manchus tower might become solo-able!! (Almost certainly not but probably a ton easier) at the very least, I might not have to spend 2 hours to Max out my gold.