Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
       quentin is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Fall PvP Ladder Results

If the idea is to reward people for making an effort to do something outside of November, then I suggest that for future ladders the rules should take into account the effort of sending challenges to people at least every 3 weeks. I tried sending challenges but did not get a response. Anyway, good luck to all in the next ladder.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to quentin For This Useful Post:

CunningJustinSilver (01-02-2017)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by quentin View Post
    If the idea is to reward people for making an effort to do something outside of November, then I suggest that for future ladders the rules should take into account the effort of sending challenges to people at least every 3 weeks. I tried sending challenges but did not get a response. Anyway, good luck to all in the next ladder.
    Rewarding for effort isn't really the idea. The idea is to do 1 match every 3 weeks as the rules state. Taking into consideration challenges being sent out really isn't a solid plan. People can effortlessly spam out challenges in order to fit that criteria in order to be considered "active". Trust me, there are some players that would do that. As said, all we can do is hope that people are much more open to doing ladder matches this time around. I'm staying positive good things will happen!

quentin is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Yes, overall, if having all those matches disqualified leads to people being aware of the 3 week rule and having a more active ladder, then I have no problem with what happened. Good luck everyone!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to quentin For This Useful Post:

Celestialmoon (01-03-2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2