Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    CrispyWyvern's Avatar
       CrispyWyvern is offline Sailor
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

    • CrispyWyvern's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Silver Scarlet Evans
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  70
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Spiral Galleon
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,085
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    670
    Thanks (Received)
    281
    Gold
    2
    Hot

    Longest bedrest timer?

    What was the longest bed rest timer that you had and who was it for.

    Besides all those times I broke Gracie's timer, the longest that I ever had was 8 hours and 4 minutes for Wing Chun (One time he was in bed rest for 9 hours) . That is longer than my lvl 73 Nausica's timer.
    Last edited by CrispyWyvern; 01-04-2017 at 02:18 PM.
    Silver Scarlet EvansLvL 70 PT/ Payton Radcliffe LvL 70 MS/ Fearless Zenobia Nightingale LvL 70 WD/ Awkward Caroline Emmet LvL 70 BC/ Dead-eye Felicity Devereaux LvL 70 SB



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to CrispyWyvern For This Useful Post:

    LuckyDuck (01-05-2017)


  3. #2
    Siemforlife's Avatar
       Siemforlife is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    104
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    27
    Thanks (Received)
    24
    Gold
    108
    Cold

    Re: Longest bedrest timer?

    I can't remember the longest, but every timer is too long. I wonder why they removed revival with the life foutains.



  4. #3
    Willowdreamer's Avatar
       Willowdreamer is online now Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

    • Willowdreamer's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Merciful Molly Mainstay
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  68
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Eagle Skiff
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,791
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    4,891
    Thanks (Received)
    4,976
    Gold
    5,159
    Fine

    Re: Longest bedrest timer?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyWyvern View Post
    What was the longest bed rest timer that you had and who was it for.

    Besides all those times I broke Gracie's timer, the longest that I ever had was 8 hours and 4 minutes for Wing Chun (One time he was in bed rest for 9 hours) . That is longer than my lvl 73 Nausica's timer.
    Our wiki page for Miracle Mitch shows the timers based on Companion level. As you can see, the timer is longer the higher the level:

    http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/NPC:Miracle_Mitch

    If you have screenshot verification of different times for companions of the same level, please let us know.




  5. #4
    CrispyWyvern's Avatar
       CrispyWyvern is offline Sailor
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

    • CrispyWyvern's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Silver Scarlet Evans
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  70
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Spiral Galleon
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,085
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    670
    Thanks (Received)
    281
    Gold
    2
    Hot

    Re: Longest bedrest timer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    Our wiki page for Miracle Mitch shows the timers based on Companion level. As you can see, the timer is longer the higher the level:

    http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/NPC:Miracle_Mitch

    If you have screenshot verification of different times for companions of the same level, please let us know.

    I will do that.
    Silver Scarlet EvansLvL 70 PT/ Payton Radcliffe LvL 70 MS/ Fearless Zenobia Nightingale LvL 70 WD/ Awkward Caroline Emmet LvL 70 BC/ Dead-eye Felicity Devereaux LvL 70 SB



  6. #5
    LuckyDuck's Avatar
       LuckyDuck is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    62
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    164
    Thanks (Received)
    32
    Gold
    75
    Innocent

    Re: Longest bedrest timer?

    The longest I've ever seen is 2 hrs at level 42 for Peter Quint, which isn't a lot I know, but as Siemforlife already mentioned:

    Quote Originally Posted by Siemforlife View Post
    but every timer is too long. I wonder why they removed revival with the life foutains.
    I'm glad we can wake them up early or go to the miracle shack!
    best part of the game




  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    675
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    36
    Thanks (Received)
    469
    Gold
    492

    Re: Longest bedrest timer?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck View Post
    The longest I've ever seen is 2 hrs at level 42 for Peter Quint, which isn't a lot I know, but as Siemforlife already mentioned:



    I'm glad we can wake them up early or go to the miracle shack!
    Right big daddy mitch who give extremely pricey services, who take us for all we are worth.



  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Starbreaker For This Useful Post:

    LuckyDuck (01-11-2017)




  9. #7
    Willowdreamer's Avatar
       Willowdreamer is online now Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

    • Willowdreamer's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Merciful Molly Mainstay
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  68
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Eagle Skiff
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,791
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    4,891
    Thanks (Received)
    4,976
    Gold
    5,159
    Fine

    Re: Longest bedrest timer?

    Did Kingsisle ever mention shortening the Bed Rest timers? I just went to verify the highest level companion healing costs at Miracle Mitch, and found that the timers were significantly shorter -- by a couple of hours.

    Seven and a half hours instead of ten is quite an improvement, but it means we will need help updating the wiki with current times for Miracle Mitch's page.




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •