Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Companion Sale!


  1. #1
    Willowdreamer's Avatar
       Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

    • Willowdreamer's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Merciful Molly Mainstay
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  68
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Eagle Skiff
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,838
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    4,996
    Thanks (Received)
    5,013
    Gold
    5,185
    Fine

    Companion Sale!


    Companion Sale!


    Now through Sunday, February 26th all companions are on sale for 40% OFF! From Skull Island to Valencia, all companions are discounted during this limited time event. See Sale »
    Attached Images Attached Images  



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

    Storyhunter101 (02-24-2017)




  3. #2
       bestbrigain is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    545
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    498
    Thanks (Received)
    224
    Gold
    340

    Re: Companion Sale!

    any advice on what companions to get? i'm going to buy Exeter but and gornado (for my witch and buccanner) but I was looking at moreso de valvida for my musketeer and although he's cool looking he can't grab that many epics, so what companions are the best to buy from the crown shop? for a musketeer I mean.



  4. #3
    sniperafk's Avatar
       sniperafk is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer

    • sniperafk's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Brave Dylan
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Musketeer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  70
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquilan Galleon
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    389
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    587
    Thanks (Received)
    253
    Gold
    331
    Pensive

    Re: Companion Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by bestbrigain View Post
    any advice on what companions to get? i'm going to buy Exeter but and gornado (for my witch and buccanner) but I was looking at moreso de valvida for my musketeer and although he's cool looking he can't grab that many epics, so what companions are the best to buy from the crown shop? for a musketeer I mean.
    For Musketeer, I recommend Lefty, Wild Bill Peacock, or Moresco de Valvida.
    For Witchdoctor, I recommend Eep Oop Ork Ah-Ah
    For Buccaneer, I recommend the Subodai and Egg Shen counterparts or Goronado
    For Privateer, I recommend Sergeant Shepherd or Wing Chun counterparts
    For Swashbuckler, I recommend Ridolfo Capoferro, Or Kobe Yojimbo/Kan Po counterparts.

    I just feel as if these characters best benefit some classes.
    Brave Dylan- Level 70 Charming Dylan de Bouff- Level 70 Fearful Dylan Brewster- Level 70 Humble Dylan- Level 70 Cunning Dylan Devereaux- Level 70
    350/350 - 100%




  5. #4
       vaivorik is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    8
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Gold
    30

    Re: Companion Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by sniperafk View Post
    For Musketeer, I recommend Lefty, Wild Bill Peacock, or Moresco de Valvida.
    For Witchdoctor, I recommend Eep Oop Ork Ah-Ah
    For Buccaneer, I recommend the Subodai and Egg Shen counterparts or Goronado
    For Privateer, I recommend Sergeant Shepherd or Wing Chun counterparts
    For Swashbuckler, I recommend Ridolfo Capoferro, Or Kobe Yojimbo/Kan Po counterparts.

    I just feel as if these characters best benefit some classes.
    Musketeer should also definitely buy Pepe DeTo... The ones you mentioned for them are bad.

    For swashbuckler I do not recommend Copoffero. Kobe and Kan Po Cline's are uber good.

    ----

    Hey, which ones I should definitely buy for:

    A. Swashbuckler pirate?
    B. Musketeer pirate?
    C. Bucaneer pirate?

    Like really good/must have ones.



  6. #5
    sniperafk's Avatar
       sniperafk is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer

    • sniperafk's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Brave Dylan
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Musketeer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  70
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquilan Galleon
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    389
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    587
    Thanks (Received)
    253
    Gold
    331
    Pensive

    Re: Companion Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by vaivorik View Post
    Musketeer should also definitely buy Pepe DeTo... The ones you mentioned for them are bad.

    For swashbuckler I do not recommend Copoffero. Kobe and Kan Po Cline's are uber good.

    ----

    Hey, which ones I should definitely buy for:

    A. Swashbuckler pirate?
    B. Musketeer pirate?
    C. Bucaneer pirate?

    Like really good/must have ones.
    Excuse me, don't say my ideas are "bad" just because your strategy does not use those companions. I don't think you intended to make offense, just wanted to say that that came off as quite rude.
    Brave Dylan- Level 70 Charming Dylan de Bouff- Level 70 Fearful Dylan Brewster- Level 70 Humble Dylan- Level 70 Cunning Dylan Devereaux- Level 70
    350/350 - 100%




  7. #6
       vaivorik is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    8
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Gold
    30

    Re: Companion Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by sniperafk View Post
    Excuse me, don't say my ideas are "bad" just because your strategy does not use those companions. I don't think you intended to make offense, just wanted to say that that came off as quite rude.
    It was just my opinion. Sorry if that was offensive to you. Didn't mean that. Peace!

    Everyone might enjoy and love any companion no matter pros and cons!



  8. #7
    xNickx's Avatar
       xNickx is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    60
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    27
    Gold
    68

    Re: Companion Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by sniperafk View Post
    For Musketeer, I recommend Lefty, Wild Bill Peacock, or Moresco de Valvida.
    For Witchdoctor, I recommend Eep Oop Ork Ah-Ah
    For Buccaneer, I recommend the Subodai and Egg Shen counterparts or Goronado
    For Privateer, I recommend Sergeant Shepherd or Wing Chun counterparts
    For Swashbuckler, I recommend Ridolfo Capoferro, Or Kobe Yojimbo/Kan Po counterparts.

    I just feel as if these characters best benefit some classes.
    For musket only Pepe make sense. Nothing good in a shop for Witch.
    All others already have best companion in a game, better only in packs.



  9. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    84
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    116
    Thanks (Received)
    104
    Gold
    104
    Devilish

    Re: Companion Sale!

    I am trying to get a companion while the sale lasts and so far have shortlisted 3 of them:-
    1. Keisuke Yagi
    2. Temujin
    3. Goronado (2 battles still left to unlock him but I'll get there today)

    So which of these 3 is a better buy?



  10. #9
    Willowdreamer's Avatar
       Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

    • Willowdreamer's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Merciful Molly Mainstay
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  68
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Eagle Skiff
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,838
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    4,996
    Thanks (Received)
    5,013
    Gold
    5,185
    Fine

    Re: Companion Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronlogan View Post
    I am trying to get a companion while the sale lasts and so far have shortlisted 3 of them:-
    1. Keisuke Yagi
    2. Temujin
    3. Goronado (2 battles still left to unlock him but I'll get there today)

    So which of these 3 is a better buy?
    Goronado is the most impressive, and gets a unique power. The other two are clones of starter companions, but many players find them useful.




  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

    aaronlogan (02-24-2017)


  12. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    84
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    116
    Thanks (Received)
    104
    Gold
    104
    Devilish

    Re: Companion Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    Goronado is the most impressive, and gets a unique power. The other two are clones of starter companions, but many players find them useful.

    Ah nice. Thank you. Time to finish those two fights and unlock Goronado.

    While unlocking that badge, I noticed another similar badge gives oop ork Ah Ah. I am wondering how good is that companion compared to Goronado for a witchdoctor pirate?
    I'm almost certain Goronado is joining my pillaging crew but is oop worthy?



Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •