Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Willowdreamer's Avatar
       Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

    • Willowdreamer's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Merciful Molly Mainstay
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  68
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Eagle Skiff
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,838
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    4,996
    Thanks (Received)
    5,013
    Gold
    5,185
    Fine

    New Mount in the Crown Shop! Coolest Mount Ever

    Pirates, let's kick it! Get the COOLEST MOUNT EVER before it melts!

    https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/coolest-mount-ever4117

    3,750 Crowns

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mount.png 
Views:	2866 
Size:	201.1 KB 
ID:	72076



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

    sniperafk (04-02-2017)




  3. #2
    kaosxtech's Avatar
       kaosxtech is offline Sailor
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,130
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    81
    Thanks (Received)
    735
    Gold
    86
    Blog Entries
    6
    Woot

    Re: New Mount in the Crown Shop! Coolest Mount Ever

    Just chilling on my new mount!
    Name:  Picture 2017-04-01 15-52-01-875.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  52.7 KB





  4. #3
    Storyhunter101's Avatar
       Storyhunter101 is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

    • Storyhunter101's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Noble Nora Norrington
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  70
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Val. Spiral Galleon
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    322
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    1,010
    Thanks (Received)
    204
    Gold
    215

    Re: New Mount in the Crown Shop! Coolest Mount Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mount.png 
Views:	2866 
Size:	201.1 KB 
ID:	72076
    I appreciate the Vanilla Ice puns on the official website's page dedicated to describing the new mount, but I am curious... Why a block of ice with a hook in it? Could this be a potential hint to Polaris being the next world? (Can't remember if anything was known and confirmed yet or not.) Man, I need to get back in the game and back into the loop.
    ~ Noble Nora Norrington, Privateer from Marleybone ~ Sly Scarlet Poole, Swashbuckler from Skull Island ~ Crafty Luisa Eastwick, Witchdoctor from Krokotopia ~ Brass Belle Silver, Buccaneer from Grizzleheim ~ Dead-eye Fiona Davenport, Musketeer from Mooshu



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Storyhunter101 For This Useful Post:

    Willowdreamer (04-01-2017)


  6. #4
    Willowdreamer's Avatar
       Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

    • Willowdreamer's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Merciful Molly Mainstay
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  68
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Eagle Skiff
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,838
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    4,996
    Thanks (Received)
    5,013
    Gold
    5,185
    Fine

    Re: New Mount in the Crown Shop! Coolest Mount Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Storyhunter101 View Post
    I appreciate the Vanilla Ice puns on the official website's page dedicated to describing the new mount, but I am curious... Why a block of ice with a hook in it? Could this be a potential hint to Polaris being the next world? (Can't remember if anything was known and confirmed yet or not.) Man, I need to get back in the game and back into the loop.
    I keep hoping for Polaris - since the Beluga origin ship, I've been hoping...




  7. #5
    StormyMarcusParker's Avatar
       StormyMarcusParker is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    527
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    347
    Thanks (Received)
    360
    Gold
    171
    Fine

    Re: New Mount in the Crown Shop! Coolest Mount Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    Pirates, let's kick it! Get the COOLEST MOUNT EVER before it melts!

    https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/coolest-mount-ever4117

    3,750 Crowns

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mount.png 
Views:	2866 
Size:	201.1 KB 
ID:	72076
    This mount probably hinting about Polaris being our next world to explore in the skyways because I remember they accidentally revealed it in a stormgate on the map of Valencia part 2.

    Edit: Looks like somebody beat me talking about Polaris.
    Last edited by StormyMarcusParker; 04-01-2017 at 09:13 PM.
    Swashbuckler, Stormy Marcus Parker lvl 65 - Privateer, Tyler Parker lvl 65
    Look into my red eyes and see what's inside. Started playing Pirate101 on 11/24/12.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •