Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Hey! What exactly do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by maple9300 View Post
    As I've always said, Quest Finder hands down. There are way too many quests in this game that are easy to miss.

It seems logical that crafting would, and should be in Pirate moreso than Wizard.

And more varieties on outfits. Like for example, I like what the foxes wear in Marleybone, specifically Felix in the underground tavern. That fox has good fashion sense xD

More to come...
    I would love crafting but i really don't want our hoard packs becoming like wizards being fill with common reagents and other garbage. Now if ki only puts the rarest of reagents into packs i talking like amber in wizard101 i down for that. Otherwise packs will loose there value quick in this small game community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    It's hard to say exactly, because I'd like to see anything new.
    I would really, really like to see us healing at our houses, either just by osmosis or a Life Fountain.
    I'd love it if we could display our weapons collection by hanging them on the wall or some sort of display case.
    Crafting.

In wizards you heal on your own overtime.I sure that would be doable. Wouldn't we bind to a life fountain in our home? That would be unpleasant to now have to gate to another world instead of jumping there via life fountain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous Vanessa View Post
    Storyline content is definitely everyone's number one! Other than that, Quest Finder, Team-Up!, and some other side activity would be awesome. Pirate101 really needs to retain the small community they already have.

~Virtuous Vanessa
    Team up isn't really that useful till more people are actually questing in the spiral. It can take quite a while to find a team for moo manchu most other places you can forget it as finding other pirates doing your quest is not common. Quest finder would be cool, but what would be even better is if side quest had a big gold, exp or something more then often a sub par companion. I don't mind doing side quest but i not doing it with the low award system currently going on.

Personally i would love to see secondary classes or advanced side classes for our pirates. Each class is virtually divided into subgroups being able to choose your specialty can really make things interesting ex:

Swash- Poison/bleeds expert / Master of Blades ( high armor peicing and highest damage and can hit group targets)
    Witchdoctor- Drains experts / Curse Hexes- Debuffing, heal stopping ect
    Privateers - Healing Class / Damage and buffing class
    Musketeers- Trap and bomb makers / and Gun slinger uses various types rounds and trick shots to down a enemy.
    Buccaneer- Swordman breaking armor, crippling targets/ Juggarnaunt Wear best armor that also protects from magic have knock backs and most resilient in the heart of battle

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Starbreaker For This Useful Post:

Willowdreamer (04-18-2017)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Starbreaker View Post
    Team up isn't really that useful till more people are actually questing in the spiral. It can take quite a while to find a team for moo manchu most other places you can forget it as finding other pirates doing your quest is not common. Quest finder would be cool, but what would be even better is if side quest had a big gold, exp or something more then often a sub par companion. I don't mind doing side quest but i not doing it with the low award system currently going on.
    I think it was the Team Up KIOSK @Virtuous Vanessa meant that we need -- knowing where those other pirates are that need help. I actually dread standing in Avery's Court, but that's the only means we have to find and offer help right now, and it's problematic to say the least. Too many pirates are standing around babbling or worse - cutting down the new pirates and the game itself.

It's unfortunate that you view the rewards for doing side quests as inadequate, and those side-quest companions as sub-par. Not all battles require the best of the best doing Epic chains all over the place. Many side quests give training tomes and valuable nautical experience, and others have some of the best stories in them that people don't get to enjoy.

"All that is gold does not glitter... not all those who wander are lost..."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Virtuous Vanessa (04-18-2017)

Virtuous Vanessa is offline Moderator
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    I think it was the Team Up KIOSK @Virtuous Vanessa meant that we need -- knowing where those other pirates are that need help. I actually dread standing in Avery's Court, but that's the only means we have to find and offer help right now, and it's problematic to say the least. Too many pirates are standing around babbling or worse - cutting down the new pirates and the game itself.

It's unfortunate that you view the rewards for doing side quests as inadequate, and those side-quest companions as sub-par. Not all battles require the best of the best doing Epic chains all over the place. Many side quests give training tomes and valuable nautical experience, and others have some of the best stories in them that people don't get to enjoy.

"All that is gold does not glitter... not all those who wander are lost..."

Oops, yeah, I got them confused. I meant the kiosk. A sorted list of who needs help and where would not only allow people to find assistance, but it would also give max level players something to do.

~Virtuous Vanessa
    Also known as Vanessa Mythdust

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Virtuous Vanessa For This Useful Post:

Willowdreamer (04-19-2017)

Luvas is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

• Luvas's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Alura De Bouff
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Frigate
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

I don't understand why (other than time/money constraints) that we haven't sailed to all the worlds that Wizards have traveled to thus far. Grizzleheim, Krokotopia, Celestia and Zafaria (to name a few) would have so much meaningful lore for us, and NPC models could "easily" be reused (at least new ones won't need to be made, just animated). I want to clash with bears using weapons rather than magic, and see what the homes of our characters have been up to since Malistaire's demise.

Another thing I'd like to see (more of a pipe dream) are actual Wizard NPCs that we can fight, who use the Fire School and etc. as actual attacks against us, complete with animations. Our Witch Hunters and other talents could prove useful against them.
    Last edited by Luvas; 04-19-2017 at 12:08 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Luvas For This Useful Post:

Willowdreamer (04-19-2017)

xNickx is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Every pirate has own flag, but it has no use in a game. Every castle needs flagpole with a owner's flag.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2