Thread: Arc 2 Worlds

JeremyThePirate is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Arc 2 Worlds

So, I think Arc 2 should START something like this:*Tell me what you think*The Pirate is called to Avery, who tells him an ancient evil has swept across the Spiral. He says Davy Jones has returned and seeks to find El Dorado, also there's a puppet show about how Davy Jones was the greatest pirate to ever live, and had made it to EL Dorado before, but when he came back, he was an immortal, evil plunderer.The storyline that follows goes along the path of Pirate talking to Vadima, then returning to the cave of Aztecosaurs from the rat quests from back in the day. (Moe, Jack, etc.) They find that El Dorado belonged to the more ancient Aztecosaurs, and the only way to get there was by the help of a Krokotopian. The Pirate travels to Krokotopia after given a windstone by the Aztecosaur, and sails through the hidden stormgate in Cool Ranch. In Krokotopia the pirate learns how to get to El Dorado, but at the same time, Krok is being attacked by Davy Jones. The Pirate works to stop the attacks and learn the ways of traveling the Spiral. In the"final fight," its a ship battle between your team's ships and Davy Jones' ship: The Flying Dutchman (haunted galleon) the Pirate learns Davy is working with Queen, who survived the final fight with Kane. After saving Krokotopia and learning the secrets of stormgates and teleporters, the Pirate also takes the rest of the map pieces that Jones and Queen had, save for one, whom neither party has. After the Pirate defeats them, he returns to Skull Island only to see, the attack on Krokotopia was a diversion, and everything is destroyed. Your class teacher (Vadima, Ol Fish eye, etc.) tells the Pirate: Jones is heading for Polaris to get the final piece, and that he's taken Avery with him... End of first world of Arc II
    Last edited by JeremyThePirate; 06-22-2017 at 09:22 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JeremyThePirate For This Useful Post:

oraneartheyes (06-22-2017)

ThoraxDrew is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Arc 2 Worlds

This does sound pretty cool, but would have to wait till way later in the plot line, as I believe KI already has the next arc plotted out. :P

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Ratbeard confirmed Darkmoore in the near future. Like around the time they nerf witchhunter which they did so it safe to assume we starting arch 2 main world in Darkmoore.

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Curious

Quote Originally Posted by Starbreaker View Post
    Ratbeard confirmed Darkmoore in the near future. Like around the time they nerf witchhunter which they did so it safe to assume we starting arch 2 main world in Darkmoore.

I'm still not certain he meant in that sense... Ratbeard could simply be implying for a future Witchdoctor enemy, or even a long-term goal for a distant future world a few updates from now.

~R

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ravino View Post

I'm still not certain he meant in that sense... Ratbeard could simply be implying for a future Witchdoctor enemy, or even a long-term goal for a distant future world a few updates from now.

~R

Ratbeard is very particular in his words unlike Blind Mew who leaves much to be interpreted by the player. If kingsisle is in fact working on Darkmoor that would explain the reason pirate101 hasn't gotten there update this year as of now. They did say it takes more resources to make a pirate world vs wizard101. Darkmoor could be full world as big as cool ranch or mooshu but it would take time to do as much story was scrapped. It could be that wizard101 is getting these minor updates because they may not be getting a major world till way later in the year that way if things end up being more time and resource consuming then they thought they would least have given wizards a update that can combine as summer and fall update.Who to say were not getting two worlds? While it was said they wouldn't do it. It might be necessary to really get momentum in the game going. While ki lack of transparency doesn't help it could be easy way to explain the sudden reopening of test realm again so suddenly. (being positive here).

JeremyThePirate is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Well, if next arc been plotted, then... This could be a side story? like Moo Manchu is a big part of Mooshu but not necessarily storyline. Like Davy could be from Darkmoor?? I really wanna see a Davy Jones and The Flying Dutchman as a haunted galleon.

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyThePirate View Post
    Well, if next arc been plotted, then... This could be a side story? like Moo Manchu is a big part of Mooshu but not necessarily storyline. Like Davy could be from Darkmoor?? I really wanna see a Davy Jones and The Flying Dutchman as a haunted galleon.
    Sorry Flying dutchman exist in game already. He the floating Dutchman in game and part of the expanded skull island bosses. Davy jones sounds familiar but i know for sure the dutchman is taken.